Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    7+ Year Old Account
    The only people screaming for 10 man mythic are lazy entitled children who think they should get the same rewards for doing less work. Part of the challenge of raiding is coordinating 20 people. If you can't do this, you don't deserve to be in the highest difficulty. plain and simple. If you can't and/or won't put the effort in, then you shouldn't be able to do it. That's the problem with the world today. People want everything for doing nothing.

Infracted - Wilderness
    Last edited by Wilderness; 2015-10-11 at 09:55 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Auod View Post
    i'm hearing what you're saying, but maybe they will make mythic 10 man after all?
    No they wont. In Legion they change the pvp system not raids again - get over it!

Quote Originally Posted by Wvvtayy View Post
    The only people screaming for 10 man mythic are lazy entitled children who think they should get the same rewards for doing less work. Part of the challenge of raiding is coordinating 20 people. If you can't do this, you don't deserve to be in the highest difficulty. plain and simple. If you can't and/or won't put the effort in, then you shouldn't be able to do it. That's the problem with the world today. People want everything for doing nothing.
    Lol, holy shit. You are so clueless it is painful. So the logistics of getting 20 people together to raid is part of the challenge? Why stop at 20 then? You 20 man people couldn't handle it at 40 man raiding. Part of the challenge is getting 40 people together to blah blah blah...oh wait. What is that? The real challenge is the fights themselves? Oh shit. My bad.

10 man raiding = lazy
    20 man raiding = elitest
    40 man raiding = Immortals
    72 man Everquest raiding = Gods.
    Right?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Fummockelchen View Post
    No they wont. In Legion they change the pvp system not raids again - get over it!
    Again post the blue post that says for 100% sure that mythic raiding will stay the same next expansion. We'll wait. All they said is that they were happy with 20 man mythic and that was a few months ago I think. Nothing in that post says for 100% sure 20man mythic is the only mythic raiding you can do.

The only people screaming for 10 man mythic are lazy entitled children who think they should get the same rewards for doing less work. Part of the challenge of raiding is coordinating 20 people.
    Organization is done by selected few from these 20 people...

... and then you have the 20 man mythic raiders not even remotely bothering with the organization stuff, boasting happily ever after how much they deserve to be rewarded for the organization/coordination required to 20 man raiding that is exclusively managed by a handful of people per raid.

10+ Year Old Account
    Look I like mythic the way it is, but why so sandy butthole about this? Just IGNORE them. You didn't need to make a call out thread going 'ooo you guys think you're sooo tough, look at me go on about being right.'

Just...this whole thread is nothing. It's nonsense. Whine for the sake of whine. I'm sick of all the various repetitive threads that rub me the wrong way on MMO champion, y'know what I do? Fuck off the forum and go do something else or leave a comment IN those threads, that's how discussion works.

But you've taken a position and a preference here and aren't going to be dissuaded so what the eff.
    I have eaten all the popcorn, I left none for anyone else.

Deleted
    Legion is already well in to development, they said they started working on it before wod was released, a massive change like this isn't going to happen. It's a far bigger change than enabling flying, for example.

I'm so sure of it I'd be willing to bet all of my money and possessions it won't be changing in legion. I might see them enabling cross realm mythic, which I'd support fully, but it will not be changing to 10 man.
    And yet, you are still not Blizzard, so the expression of your opinion carries no weight. The only reason to take such an aggressive stance is if you actually fear Blizz will cave in like they did with flight - If it's just that you don't like the posts requesting a change to Mythic then ignore them.!

10-man isn't the only alternative people have suggested, and it's clearly far less impact to change the size of a raid at this point than it was to add flight after the expansion has been in place for 9 months (also recall that they switched SoO to Mythic within the tier...).

The only thing that matters though is what Blizz do and we'll have a much better idea of that after Blizzcon.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaesebrezen View Post
    Organization is done by selected few from these 20 people...

... and then you have the 20 man mythic raiders not even remotely bothering with the organization stuff, boasting happily ever after how much they deserve to be rewarded for the organization/coordination required to 20 man raiding that is exclusively managed by a handful of people per raid.
    Hey man, don't judge him! He might be one of those people that organize the ultra difficult boss known as recruitment. He is a bad ass, a living legend if you will.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aqua View Post
    Look I like mythic the way it is, but why so sandy butthole about this? Just IGNORE them. You didn't need to make a call out thread going 'ooo you guys think you're sooo tough, look at me go on about being right.'

Just...this whole thread is nothing. It's nonsense. Whine for the sake of whine. I'm sick of all the various repetitive threads that rub me the wrong way on MMO champion, y'know what I do? Fuck off the forum and go do something else or leave a comment IN those threads, that's how discussion works.

But you've taken a position and a preference here and aren't going to be dissuaded so what the eff.
    K? There are plenty of threads full of nonsense and bitching. If you don't like them just stop reading and posting in them. The more times you post in a thread like this guess what happens? It just adds more fuel to the fire.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't think it will change from 20 man for Legion either. But there's no guaranteeing that and there haven't been any blue posts confirming that.

Either way, the OP and subsequent posts in the thread are nothing but combative and are not going to create an actual constructive discussion.