I still haven't put on pants since Dame dropped 51 on ugly little curry boys neck. Just going to lay here a little while longer.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    I guess NBA Saturday night games are now a thing. Last night I happened to be scrolling through the guide and GS was @ LAC. GS won 115-112. They're now 49-5. Idk if they can go the distance. There's 28 games left for them. They have to go 23-5 in the remaining games. That's totally possible but still difficult, just to tie the Bulls record. 24-4 to beat it.

Uhm. What was I gonna say...

Oh yeah. I saw Ride Along 2. It's filled with Kevin Hart style comedy. But the movie itself feels like a total repeat of other movies. I was glad to see it but as a movie it isn't special. Kinda disappointed...
    They should beat the record. If they don't, it's a let down at this point.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Derrick has actually been playing really, really well since the All Star Break (3 games). 26/5/4 on 57.4% shooting, 50% from 3, 13/14 from FT line. And if you watch him he just looks more aggressive. Could be he's just rested after the break, or it could be he just has the ball more because Jimmy isn't there. Either way, it's the best stretch from him I can remember from him since The Return 2. He's done it for one game here and there but I can remember 3 straight games.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think Jimmy Butler needs to go. I wish they would have traded him. I think his ascension has hurt the team. Particularly what he did to the coach earlier this year.

Someone needs to deactivate the cheats that Curry is playing with. 42 pts yesterday and 51 pts today...

Quote Originally Posted by Stommped View Post
    Derrick has actually been playing really, really well since the All Star Break (3 games). 26/5/4 on 57.4% shooting, 50% from 3, 13/14 from FT line. And if you watch him he just looks more aggressive. Could be he's just rested after the break, or it could be he just has the ball more because Jimmy isn't there. Either way, it's the best stretch from him I can remember from him since The Return 2. He's done it for one game here and there but I can remember 3 straight games.
    Fucking lol.

It's one of the like articles on NBA.com. They're straight up dissing him.

Link to article. Not that I even read it.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Fuck, Lowry put on a shooting clinic against the Cavs tonight. 43 points in just under 43 mins on the court. Glad to see my boys finally step it up against LeBrony and the Cavs

Quote Originally Posted by Stommped View Post
    I was going to make a reply to this a few days ago and tell you to wait for him to be injured in a week.

NBA.com reported yesterday that he's missed 2 games with hamstring issues.

In other news, Joe Johnson waived by the Nets. Seems like they are going full rebuild mode.

Goddamn tonight is GSW (52-5) @ OKC (41-17) on ABC Saturday night 8:30. OKC isn't as impressive as they may seem though. They lost to NOP the other day.

I think I'll actually watch it.

Goddamn tonight is GSW (52-5) @ OKC (41-17) on ABC Saturday night 8:30. OKC isn't as impressive as they may seem though. They lost to NOP the other day.

They have been rather inconsistent, especially in the last few minutes of a game. They did give GS a run for their money last time though. I think it's definitely worth watching.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account

I don't think OKC is nearly as good as their record shows. Either way, Golden State is just so damn good that right now, it's their championship to lose. I don't think there is a team that can take down the Warriors right now and even both the Spurs and Cavs will get their asses kicked in a best of seven series.

What are they waiting for? It's almost 8:40. This is the only prime time game today and the past like half hour or hour on ABC was analysts talking about the game. They need to start this shit on time. Douchebags at ABC want free advertising time.

- - - Updated - - -

OKC coming out with a vengeance. Steph Curry commits a foul 10 seconds into the game and in the first 1.5 mins OKC goes 8-0, from Westbrook and Durant. They're already hot. Crowd is cheering and loud too.

- - - Updated - - -

Goddamn man Steph Curry just chucks the shit up and is well defended and it goes in. That shit is just cray man. This guy has to be playing with a magnet or something.

Well it's definitely different than last time. Up 11 instead of down 20. That lead could easily be erased though.

Meanwhile the Spurs are shitting on the Rockets. Life is always so good when the Rockets lose.

Epic!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Good to see Varejao flopping all over already.

Wow that game was crazy.

GS came back from being down over 10 points in 4th.
    Iguadola hit 2 free throws (he's 61%) to take the game and go to OT.
    Klay gets an And 1 to tie the game 118 118 with like 35 secs left.
    GS gets ball with like 6 left and Curry takes practically a half-court shot and it goes in.
    Westbrook misses OKCs chance to tie with his own 3. To be fair they only had 0.7 secs and no one expected him to get it.

KD fouled out like very beginning of OT.

GS only led 29 seconds the whole game.
    Curry ties most 3s in a game with Kobe and someone else at 12.
    Curry breaks his own record for most 3s in a season and there's 25 games left.

10+ Year Old Account
    And they clinched a playoff spot, not that they were in danger of not making it lol.

How bizarre is it that a 35 footer with five seconds left is one of their best options
    You're a towel.

Quote Originally Posted by Gumboy View Post
    How bizarre is it that a 35 footer with five seconds left is one of their best options
    Not that bizarre considering it's Curry we're talking about. Though his shooting % wasn't as monstrous as it has been in the last few years, he's been shooting form beyond the 3pt line since his college days. I remember watching his draft and they showed a montage of him making a bunch of shots a good feet or two away from the 3 pt line.

No ABC Sunday day games today. Maybe they won't do day games anymore at all?

Fantastic game I watched between OKC and GSW last saturday. Really great show.

Epic!
    15+ Year Old Account
    TBH it was a pretty unwatchable game outside of the key moments. 22 turnovers by OKC had to make their fans angry in the end. Getting out-rebounded 76-31, freaking out about Curry's ankle and only ever leading for 29 seconds sucked for Warriors fans. Then Curry ascended.