A fan got ejected. Evidently he said something bad? And broadcasters were like "he wouldn't say that if he was on the street alone with the player." Well the fan was a rich white guy so probably not, but im fucking ghetto, id trash talk on the street lol.

Love touches KDs head while trying for a block and it's a flagrant, Zaza straight up punches Shumpert in the dick let's see what he gets.

DOUBLE TECH HOLY FK THE LEAGUE IS RIGGED CONFIRMED 3x wtf i hate nba now

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Zaza is SOOOOOOOO dirty. Pop is at home smiling like "how about now mofos?"
    I love coach Pop hes amazing and he was right about "Pacheapshot", quoting Skip

15+ Year Old Account
    More unplanned midgame downtime, this game or the SB where the power went out?
    Quote Originally Posted by Gumboy View Post
    I'm not sure if you guys have noticed but sometimes I say things that are kind of dumb
    Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    I just like reading about the "vigorous rubbing" that might affect ball inflation.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wtf he gets to stay in the game after trying to dick punch someone???????
    "The Russians can't beat us at anything--they can't even feed themselves." Woody Hayes

Cavs up 115-96 at end of third.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Packers01 View Post
    None of these refs should ever ref again, period.

This is ref performance is totally not working miracles on the NBA´s brand value

Man the third quarter was ridiculous to watch. I thought tonight was gonna be a quiet beatdown followed by a presentation ceremony. I was even gonna make a joke that the kids in Africa won't get any shirts because the NBA didn't print any for the Cavs since they didnt think the Cavs would win.

Deleted
    somewhere in the distance David Stern is going ," thank god i dont have to clean this shit up for once" xD

Quote Originally Posted by raghnarogh View Post
    This is ref performance is totally not working miracles on the NBA´s brand value
    no idea how the refs can be this bad unless it's intentional. at this point i'm really questioning taking the nba seriously

Lebron sits for 1:05 and the score is 115-102. GSW scored 6 in that minute. Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. 13 point game. GSW can come back so easily.

I WANT A GAME 5 GUYS@@@@@

- - - Updated - - -

I'm wired since I ate a bit but my eyes are getting tired from wearing my glasses. They really should have started the game at 8:30 instead of 9. Who cares about West coast people.

- - - Updated - - -

Man these commercials keep blasting annoying music. It's annoying because I want to have the game loud because it's so good.

- - - Updated - - -

I really like how Lebron's shoes are yellow guys. Take a look. Everyone else is wearing normie colors but Lebron's shoes look cool.

Deleted
    ]

I'm wired since I ate a bit but my eyes are getting tired from wearing my glasses. They really should have started the game at 8:30 instead of 9. Who cares about West coast people.

- - - Updated - - -

Man these commercials keep blasting annoying music. It's annoying because I want to have the game loud because it's so good.
    Now imagine following an entire season and offseason living in Europe, 4:41 am atm xD

Now imagine following an entire season and offseason living in Europe, 4:41 am atm xD
    You should've made an easier name so I could remember you better. I'm acquainted with everyone in the thread. Which is your favorite team?

Remember when Love slightly scraped KDs head? That was a flagrant btw but jumping on top of someone is totally cool

LBJ just got most Finals Triple Doubles. He has 9. Magic Johnson has 8. Everyone else has 2 or fewer.

Deleted
    You should've made an easier name so I could remember you better. I'm acquainted with everyone in the thread. Which is your favorite team?
    Back before Kd did his thing, OKC was my favourite team in part because i love Russel and his energy on the court the dude plays with a motor that is just impressive, i played soccer for many many years and i still find basketball more drainning than soccer so props to Westbrook. Apart from that late 90´s early 2000´s Philly. AI is just a god the most killer crossover in history.
    As on this season the Cavs altough i always liked the Spurs because of Pop, Duncan, Manu and Parker.

15+ Year Old Account
    If the Warriors came back to win, how overlooked would their championship be compared to the drama
    Quote Originally Posted by Gumboy View Post
    I'm not sure if you guys have noticed but sometimes I say things that are kind of dumb
    Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    I just like reading about the "vigorous rubbing" that might affect ball inflation.

I think we're gonna see a game 5 guys!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Frunken View Post
    If the Warriors came back to win, how overlooked would their championship be compared to the drama
    Not very. Cleveland would have to choke hard enough where only fake fans would complain.

But the refs really did favor GSW on some of these calls...Wouldn't surprise me if Steve Kerr sends Draymond a bill for $25,000 and a memo saying "You're welcome."

Deleted
    I think we're gonna see a game 5 guys!
    The thing is, although unlikelly, if the Cavs can manage to play again at this pace while limiting GS´s offense and perimeter shooting there might be a game 6, but like i said its highly unlikelly

Quote Originally Posted by Frunken View Post
    I'm a Warriors fan, and while the refs have been...well, let's just say they're acting almost like they were paid off, there's zero denying that the Cavs have the better team tonight bar none. They shut down the Warriors every quarter and never looked back. Bad reffin' or not, that's teamwork right there.

The thing is, although unlikelly, if the Cavs can manage to play again at this pace while limiting GS´s offense and perimeter shooting there might be a game 6, but like i said its highly unlikelly

Don't count out the Cavs yet. They did it to us last year. They can do it again if the Warriors aren't careful. They do have talent, and plenty of it.