15+ Year Old Account
    wow. that bounce though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gumboy View Post
    I'm not sure if you guys have noticed but sometimes I say things that are kind of dumb
    Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    I just like reading about the "vigorous rubbing" that might affect ball inflation.

Omg it was 108-108 with 10 secs left. Celtics ball out of timeout. And this guy drained a 3 and Celtics win. Without IT. In Cleveland.

10+ Year Old Account
    that was beautiful.

Fucking hell. Spreadsheet updated.

4/17 chose Cleveland in 4. Losers Faltemer, Allerius, Blueobelisk, THE Bigzoman.

Omfg. Wtf Cleveland.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well then. Not what ANYONE expected, but there we go. GO CELTICS!

It's very likely that this was a combination of the Cavs not taking it serious coming in, then going to a comfortable lead, and then not having the mental fortitude to flip the switch when Boston started coming back again and the Celtics just ALL getting hot with shooting.

Going to be REALLY fun to see a game 5 in Boston, I suspect the crowd will be ROCKING for that one.

WOOOHOOOO what a bounce! GJ Boston. Great comeback to get the win in Cleveland without IT. Marvelous.

Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    GO CELTICS!
    I blame you for this. I thought you were going to bed early this series since it wasn't worth watching. But noooooooo you had to cheer for the Celtics and ruin the 4-0 4-0 4-0 Finals Rematch.

- - - Updated - - -

If I were Golden State, I'm emphatically destroy San Antonio tomorrow night and prove dominance. Cleveland should be downright embarrassed.

That lucky bounce that accidentally went in. lol

10+ Year Old Account
    "Celtics were 17-point underdogs heading into tonight. That makes this win the biggest upset in NBA playoff history."

https://twitter.com/CelticsHub/statu...89530110668800

Fun times.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    I blame you for this. I thought you were going to bed early this series since it wasn't worth watching. But noooooooo you had to cheer for the Celtics and ruin the 4-0 4-0 4-0 Finals Rematch.
    Nah, that was just for the second game, cause I had to be up early. I have nothing planned tomorrow so I can sleep in however late I want. (and I probably will too cause I don;t think I'll be sleeping anytime soon after those last 3 min of the game. I'm ready to run through a wall right now.)

I know we're still on this Boston game but damn yo.

Warriors center Zaza Pachulia says his family was threatened via social media after his injury-inducing incident with Spurs star Kawhi Leonard, and he partially blames Spurs coach Gregg Popovich.

USA Today reported Sunday that extra security was deployed at the Bay Area elementary school of Pachulia's three young children in the days after Game 1 of the Western Conference finals.

Finally an exciting conference finals game. Glad the Celtics showed up to compete.

btw, I love how they show Cavs fans looking so depressed, lol like bruh, you're still goin to the finals.

10+ Year Old Account
    that's just sad someone would threaten kids over basketball game.

I think the worst thing for the Cavs was Love and Irving being so on fire in the first half - it made Bron relax "they got this", so he never had to turn it up.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

Tonight:
    GSW @ SAS. (3-0). 9 PM. ESPN.

I get the feeling Warriors aren't gonna dick around and are definitely going to crush the series out tonight. Especially after Cleveland's pathetic display last night.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ItachiZaku View Post
    I think the worst thing for the Cavs was Love and Irving being so on fire in the first half - it made Bron relax "they got this", so he never had to turn it up.
    I think this is actually wrong. I think Lebron was totally out of it since the beginning of the game.

Last night in the post game show, the TNT Crew was talking about how the cameras are always rolling, even for parts that don't actually make it on air to TV. And they said last night in the pre-game, when everyone was doing their warm-ups, they noticed Lebron didn't really follow his usual pattern. He did basically similar things as he always does, but he did them in different orders or like slightly differently, and that's pretty bad because NBA players are creatures of habit and before every game they like to prepare in the same way. And maybe it seems like w/e he just did it differently, but they saw Lebron at least like 6-7 games this post season and they saw him follow the same ritual, but last night he didn't. So even like the first 5 mins of the game when Cleveland was winning, Chuck said something like the team didn't look mentally engaged.

I think Cleveland could have cruise controlled to win, but this just exposed that they weren't playing as their usual championship contender all-in mentality last night. So it wasn't just because they got cocky and Lebron let his guard down, I think he didn't have it at all for the whole night.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpbladez View Post
    btw, I love how they show Cavs fans looking so depressed, lol like bruh, you're still goin to the finals.
    I'd be depressed too. Cavs need all the rest time they can get. An extra 2 days + unnecessary flight to Boston and back to Cleveland is going to take a bit of a toll, considering Golden State is going to be all rested up.

That's not to mention Cleveland is injury prone and spending an extra 48 minutes on court is a major liability.

Cavs sights aren't on winning this dumb series or even appearing in the Finals, they already have to start planning on how to topple the 73 win team + KD superteam.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Adp View Post
    Jeff Van Gundy is probably my favorite announcer.
    JVG is gangster level on the NBA spectrum. He's right up there with Pop on people who don't give a fuck. He's my favorite broadcaster too. He'll be like "that's a stupid rule, I don't get why the league lets shit like this happen" or other outlandish stuff that would be too unprofessional to say out loud. To be fair, he's got a good co-broadcaster to act as a foil to him, though. That black guy isn't afraid of pointing out how stupid some of his stuff sounds, so JVG stands out as even funnier. And yeah, he knows basketball too.

putting in my pick early

GSW in 5

Golden State sweeps their way to the NBA Finals. They 4-0 the Spurs of San Antonio in the Western Conference Finals. Spreadsheet updated.

18/18 chose the Warriors to win.
    2/18 were in cahoots with Zaza's crippling of Kahwi and chose GSW in 4. (Stommped, Faltemer).

Currently those two are leading in Conference Finals points.

- - - Updated - - -

Holy shit I didn't realize tonight was a game.

In 42 mins, BOS @ CLE. (1-2).

Should have been the night that Lebron gets crowned 7 time 2010 ECF King. But noooooo. They had to dick around.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm ready to see the Celtics get destroyed. Let's go!

Celtics starting off, so that's not good when Kevin Love drains his first 3.

- - - Updated - - -

Well, Celtics started missing some shots and lay ups, but came on strong after that, especially defensively. Lebron is ice cold at the moment with his shooting, he needs to get going quickly or this might become an actual game.

Boston up 28-19 at end of first. Cavs had lowest scoring first quarter of the postseason.

10+ Year Old Account
    hold on let me get my tinfoil hat... here's what i think. lebron afk so the rest of the cavs wake up before heading to golden state. this has all been his plan to steal game 1.

15+ Year Old Account
    Think something's up with Lebron and he's not willing to come out/coach can't sit him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gumboy View Post
    I'm not sure if you guys have noticed but sometimes I say things that are kind of dumb
    Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    I just like reading about the "vigorous rubbing" that might affect ball inflation.