Thread: Hammer Of Wrath

Deleted

Hammer Of Wrath

Hey folks
    I'm levelling a paladin at the moment and have a small annoyance.
    When I get a mob to 20% health I get the 'hammer of wrath' message in middle of my screen, which is fine. However, when I kill the mob and then go to loot it the message comes up again. The mob is dead, I really can't hammer it as much as I would like to lol
    Anyone know how to get this to stop showing up? #firstworldofwarcraftproblems
    Thanks
    Last edited by mmocba4c35b496; 2015-10-12 at 02:34 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Loot it then move on, think its a daft bug thats been happening for ages.

You get it to stop showing up by targeting something that does not have 20% health or less.

Yeah generally turn the message off in the default floating combat text options or get a addon which does combat text better.

Deleted
    Thanks everyone

Is this spell even useful? With 4pc I always have other buttons to bang that are higher up in priority so it seems like I never use it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobblefet View Post
    Is this spell even useful? With 4pc I always have other buttons to bang that are higher up in priority so it seems like I never use it.
    Assuming you mean ret - yes. It is the highest spell on your priority. It is our execute mechanic, as well as being available during wings. Use it as much as possible as it hits very hard and generates HP.

Nope, only play prot and Ret hadn't even crossed my mind when I made that post. Whoops >.<

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobblefet View Post
    Nope, only play prot and Ret hadn't even crossed my mind when I made that post. Whoops >.<
    For prot it's just a filler when literally nothing else is available.