Poll: How old is your guild?

Deleted

Question How old is your guild?

How old is your guild?

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, the core and belief of my guild (RP guild, that is) is about 10 years old. As for my raiding guild, unsure. I met them through a friend and then did cross realm raiding in through Mists of Pandaria till I leveled a character on their server.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Deleted
    My guild started somewhere around WotlK Naxx. We had some rebuilds on another server... and nearly everyone from the old days left... but some remain.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    my guild will be 9yrs as of Dec 7th 2015. Been running it since it was created-- love all my guildies, past and present
    *Minaah* lvl 120 / Resto & Balance Druid -- GM of Onslaught on Doomhammer-US, Horde

Deleted
    very very very old.

the first one is my first guild ever. with the rogue i am still in it. but the guild itself is pretty dead, only two/three active players, including me^^.

the second guild is my "real" one, i raided with then during tbc to cata. then i turned into a filthy casual. they are on mannoroth(m) atm

incarnate around since KT 40. So pretty old and legit.

I guess it kinda depends, the guild has existed for a while now but essentially became a different guild at a certain point and there's been so much turn over etc over the years that if you were someone from say... 5+ years ago you wouldn't recognize it as the same guild.
    ..and so he left, with terrible power in shaking hands.

10+ Year Old Account
    Almost 9 years now. But there are only 3 people left of the original crew.

Deleted
    founded somewhere late 2009, making us the oldest high-level pvp guild in Europe

My guild disbanded at the end of Cataclysm, but until that point, it was the longest-standing guild on my server and had been around since early Classic WoW. I believe that put it around 8 years old.

Deleted
    More than 10 years. It was founded shortly after the EU release in february 2005. I got to it at level 60 during the Easter holidays in 2005.

10+ Year Old Account
    All of mine died in the Cataclysm.

My guild these days is my alt guild which I created in January 2008

I am currently guildless. I hope to find a good guild when the expansion comes out.