Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Elite Peon View Post
    Your legendary ignorance and racism is getting blocked ...BYEEEEE

- - - Updated - - -

Prove one thing I have said is inaccurate ...you can't so ...
    You sound like the racist with your flame baiting thread.

Deleted
    Prove one thing I have said is inaccurate ...you can't so ...
    You should be happy that you got born in the USA and yet you aren't.

Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy View Post
    Well you implied Alexander the Great was a Hero of the Roman Empire, so that for starters is super inaccurate. Not even the right civilization.
    He's so triggered right now, he's able to rewrite history!

Deleted
    Best part of OP:
    I myself was on board with this until I opened my eyes and learned a few ..ok well many disturbing things about Americas celebrated discoverer .
    Fucking hilarious how a dumbfuck like him thinks that he's some sort messiah when he preaches this shit. Protip: most people learn this stuff in elementary school. Grats on being mentally defunct.

Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    ...sounds like Thomas Jefferson.
    i nearly spit out my water, thanks!

every historical figure has a dark side pretty much, what he did eventually lead to good things.... move on. and happy Columbus day!
    Member: Dragon Flight Alpha Club, Member since 7/20/22

Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    You sound like the racist with your flame baiting thread.
    How am I Racist when I am saying a person should not be celebrated for something he did not do ( discover America ) and that he is directly responsible for the massacre of tens of thousands of native Americans ...yeah I am soooooo RACIST .

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by cuafpr View Post
    i nearly spit out my water, thanks!

every historical figure has a dark side pretty much, what he did eventually lead to good things.... move on. and happy Columbus day!
    Your fellow KKK members agree .

So yeah, Columbus was pretty awesome. Elite Peon must be really bored huh

Deleted
    70 years ago is pretty different than 400+ years ago. I'm sorry to inform you. Holocaust survivors are still alive today, i don't see any Native American survivors...
    So when will it be OK to celebrate Hitler for giving us the highways? In 20 years or so? When there are no more holocaust survivors?
    I do not think that it should matter when something happened, i think it is far more important to remember that something happened and that we have learned our lessons from it.

Deleted
    How am I Racist when I am saying a person should not be celebrated for something he did not do ( discover America ) and that he is directly responsible for the massacre of tens of thousands of native Americans ...yeah I am soooooo RACIST .
    Because you likely are you you just hate him because he was white.

You wouldn't moan about a Shaka Zulu day.

10+ Year Old Account
    I can't say I feel as strongly as the OP, but at the same time I can understand how some do. I think is a group of people take credit for the deeds of the past they should take the blame with it.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by Nakloh View Post
    Best part of OP:

Fucking hilarious how a dumbfuck like him thinks that he's some sort messiah when he preaches this shit. Protip: most people learn this stuff in elementary school. Grats on being mentally defunct.
    Fins are notorious white supremacists ...not a surprising comment . Also people in the USA do not learn this in elementary school and you would note that if you had the slightest amount of reading comprehension .

Deleted
    Fins are notorious white supremacists ...not a surprising comment . Also people in the USA do not learn this in elementary school and you would note that if you had the slightest amount of reading comprehension .
    Are you more african or more american? Lets start are short analysis.

Quote Originally Posted by Davillage View Post
    Because you likely are you you just hate him because he was white.

You wouldn't moan about a Shaka Zulu day.
    I am also white Genius .

Does anyone celebrate Columbus? Does anyone see him as a hero? Like really?
    Not sure what education system you have over there, but over here he's certainly no hero. People know that stuff. It's history. Even kids learn about colonialism, slave trades, native exploitation...
    The date is important independently of his actions. Because it marks the start of European exploration and colonization of the New World.

It's not like any of these celebrated dates were something "good" anyway. We celebrate civil wars or the birth of religious zealots.

This is no different than the "war on Christmas". See, people don't necessarily rejoice at the namesake of the day. Perhaps they give their own meaning, yet acknowledging that it may mean different things to others.

You chose to celebrate absurd outrage over an strawman.

Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    ...sounds like Thomas Jefferson.
    Clearly you know nothing about Jefferson.

I would say that is ok because most of you have been brainwashed by the Progressive school agenda which distorts truth, but its not ok. Learn the truth. Educate yourself. You do not want to debate Jefferson with me btw.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I would if a country made a Alexander the Great day ...but nobody has because they know he was a sick fucking psychopath ...bet you support him also .
    Well he was pretty Great.

Deleted
    I am also white Genius .
    Then don't take offense on the behalf of others you radical.

I would if a country made a Alexander the Great day ...but nobody has because they know he was a sick fucking psychopath ...bet you support him also .
    How about a Julius Ceasar month?

1. You are being racist yourself
    2. I live in America and did indeed learn this in elementary school.
    Liar ...you are not taught in school that Columbus was a genocidal maniac , rapist and slave trader if you went to a school in the USA .

Deleted
    Liar ...you are not taught in school that Columbus was a genocidal maniac , rapist and slave trader if you went to a school in the USA .
    He was no genocidal maniac.