Arc/frost mage 2/13 M come back to the game after a long hiatus need a little advice

Hey guy! Recently came back to the game since about march-ish? I did a few mythics in BRF, and then had to stop for RL issues.

Joined a really cool guild (2/13 mythic) and they helped me gear up from 687 to 711 in about 1 week haha. Working on my legendary ring, a couple weeks out now.

Can provide links to armory and Warcraft logs.

Toshìrou (alt 141 is the special i character in my name)

My most recent logs, please take into account that I was still gearing, but near the end that's when I got my archimonde trinket (yay bonus rolls)
    I can provide links to my UI, and anything else once Im home from the office.

Any help would be appreciated! I want to get better, so i can stream and help my guild progress to the best of my abilities

Forgot to put my realm sorry!

Kilrogg US

Toshìrou

warcraftlogs com/ rankings / character / 11339994/ latest /
    Last edited by Decapre; 2015-10-12 at 03:47 PM. Reason: added realm and "link" to warcraft logs

Deleted
    There are at least 3 charakters with your name so we need at least the realm your on.
    And you can post links. Just enter enter whitespaces. Something like www. warcraftlogs. com/...

Forgot to put my realm sorry!

Kilrogg US

Toshìrou

warcraftlogs com/ rankings / character / 11339994/ latest /

Deleted
    Looking at:
    Iron Reaver Monday 12. October
    First Mana:
    General it sees good. 4 burnphases, conservemana is fine.
    Most obvious problem: Your burn dont last long enough.
    Looking at your cast sequence/opener:
    AB-AB-AP-AB-AB-PC-AM-SN-SN-AB-AB-AM
    First: Dont cast AP before PC: AP is cast in the GCD following PC. Not before, not after.
    You have lets say 2 ways for opener. In general i would advice going UM instead of SN because its easier to play and its doing more dmg.
    So we have:
    AB-AB-PC/AP-If MoD on Boss weave AM on Boss and AB on Crystal-after crystal ends only AB until AP is over-evo back
    The aggressive approach:
    (AB)-PC/AP->Burn
    This is a approach to ensure MoD is procced on PC. Currently there is no clear way to determine which opener is better. The second is known for rewarding higher peakdps. So if u get lucky u will get more out of it. The first one seems to be the more stable one.
    In the end its on yourself to determine what to do. U currently dont have the ring which makes this also a little bit more shifted.
    With ring u WANT to cast PC early because the ring is usually used in the first 1-3 seconds and u want the maxtime of it in your burn.

tl;dr: Dont cast AP before PC. Allways PC-AP! Try UM instead of SN. Try another opener with placing PC at 0-2 AC-Charges.