Thread: #CocksnotGlocks

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Emjay18 View Post
    It would end the same way all things concerning right wing fuck nuts end-- with a whimper and little fanfare. You think the spineless cowards who need der gunz to feel safe would ever have enough of a sack to stand up to someone coming to register/take/look at their penis compensation collection? There were concealed carry permits and guns in the Oregon college shooting, but lo and behold, nobody drew them!

Assuming that man-child rednecks will ever do anything of consequence besides piss themselves in fear is unsubstantiated. They can't even admit they fought a war to enslave people, what makes one think they'd ever accomplish the work they've been all bluster and not doing since forever?

Thanks for telling me what to do, I'll just make myself nice and comfy as a much better American than you while you blather at the mean old world.
    Aren't you cute

And they weren't allowed near the situation. The school staff didn't allow them to leave where they were to go help.

So your argument is mute. And yes I firmly believe that if the government tried to come for America's guns then it would end in a blood bath. Would gun owners lose? Perhaps. But perhaps not.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by hakujinbakasama View Post
    No... no you don't...

this is training....

Seen that before. Those guys are fucking crazy.

I bet they perform very well under fire though.
    "Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.” - General James Mattis

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by johnhoftb View Post
    Yeah you heard that right.

Students at the University of Texas at Austin will be protesting the recently signed Senate Bill 11 or campus carry law which allows registered gun owners to bring their guns onto certain buildings on universities and community colleges, but give colleges some leeway on gun free zones.

And how are they protesting you may ask? On the first day of the Fall 2016 semester, August 26th, 2016, which is the same month the law goes into effect for universities, the protesters will strap large dildos to their backpacks.

Here's a nice courtesy link on an article:

http://www.chron.com/local/education...as-6563276.php
    Are you sure it's not Austin Florida?

Quote Originally Posted by Widows-Son View Post
    You are getting a bit over excited. Other countries are not as large as ours, or have as many people. Its easy to claim They have less crime when their entire nation might be the size of California .
    Ok, let's see how that holds up in terms of facts. India has over 1 billion people (aka not the size of california). Amount of gun-related deaths per 100k people? 0.48. Oh well. How about Japan? Japan has 127 million people (a bit more than 1/3rd of the size of the US population). Gun-related deaths per 100k people? 0.05
    The US? 10.5.

Yay for facts!

Quote Originally Posted by Widows-Son View Post
    Our violent crime rate is falling, has been for a while now. That is even despite all the guns we have. I said before, cant compare us to other countries. We have have too many differences. So you are saying that a inanimate object forces people to kill others? Of course its a people problem. But you will never be able to eliminate crime or criminal behavior. Utopia does not exist.
    Utopia may not exist, but dumb as fuck regulations certainly do. It's not funny when gun massacres happen year after year, and sometimes multiple times a month.

Why can't you compare the US to other countries? Is it some kind of special snowflake? There are several countries on that list that have bigger social differences than the states and compareable populations, and they don't have the kind of gun-related deaths that the US has. Your argument is absolutely void of any facts.

I'm not so sure about gun's being allowed in schools with the permits and all that. With everything that's been going on with school shootings and such I don't think it's a good idea to allow people to carry concealed weapons onto a college campus, just sounds really bad. I might be missing some information here but still concealed or not, it still doesn't sound right. I dont think many people in my area are going to go out of their way to get a gun and a permit and all that shit since I live in a quiet area but no matter what, still don't like the idea

As for the dildos...I don't even know at this point. It makes sense but just nah

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Taeldorian View Post
    I'm not so sure about gun's being allowed in schools with the permits and all that. With everything that's been going on with school shootings and such I don't think it's a good idea to allow people to carry concealed weapons onto a college campus, just sounds really bad. I might be missing some information here but still concealed or not, it still doesn't sound right. I dont think many people in my area are going to go out of their way to get a gun and a permit and all that shit since I live in a quiet area but no matter what, still don't like the idea

As for the dildos...I don't even know at this point. It makes sense but just nah
    Why not like it though? It allows those who want to legally carry and who may act during something crazy to act. It gives them that ability. If they are unarmed there isn't much they can do.

Do you really think that it being a "gun-free zone" will stop someone who goes there with the intent to hurt someone? Hasn't really worked out well lately has it?

Fact is that the people carrying legally there aren't the ones who will be trying to murder tons of other people.
    "Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.” - General James Mattis

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    So a gun is now insurance?
    Having a concealed firearm is definitely a form of insurance

Quote Originally Posted by Bryntrollian View Post
    Having a concealed firearm is definitely a form of insurance
    I wonder when banks will start issuing them then.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by saffi View Post
    I wonder when banks will start issuing them then.
    Probably when they come down in price *ZIIIINNNNNGGGG*