Deleted

Question Progressing M, don't have Goren M, what to do?

So basically I am playing with Sandman 6/6 on some mythic progression.

Should I:
    a) try to get Goren M
    b) keep using Sandman 6/6
    c) use Goren H

Input much appreciated!

If you have a way to try and go get MGSR I'd do that.

If not I'd probably just stick to the sandmans.
    ..and so he left, with terrible power in shaking hands.

Definitely keep trying to get it. I've heard the Iskar trinket is a decent alternative, not sure how it stacks up against 6/6 Sandman. I wouldn't use heroic GSR over Sandman. You could also just use heroic Arch trink and play around it.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Go make your raid do Oregorger whenever you do Blackhand, the boss literally dies under 60 seconds.

Can always try to pug it + reserving it, do it as first boss and the /care if the raid splits
    made by Shyama

Quote Originally Posted by gruxxar View Post
    Can always try to pug it + reserving it, do it as first boss and the /care if the raid splits
    I've never even attempted to pug mythic lol. Cause you know, what are the chances of a bunch of random people being able to work in sync for mythic encounters when pugs struggle with normal and heroic.

Quote Originally Posted by pkm View Post
    I've never even attempted to pug mythic lol. Cause you know, what are the chances of a bunch of random people being able to work in sync for mythic encounters when pugs struggle with normal and heroic.
    Just make a 700+ ilvl requirement and the boss will die before the first roll phase.

Not sure how long it'll be relevant anyway. Valor - A currency used to increase the power of items from Hellfire Citadel, Tanaan Jungle, and Mythic Dungeons.
    Doesn't look like we can +10 GSR. With it already being close to Mythic UGOS I'd imagine this will be the "killer".

That being said, and as other have said, you can Zerg Oregorger before he even hits roll phase which means the only difficult part of the fight for a pug is avoided. Might be something to look into.

Yea it's looking like GSR is gonna die UGOS is such a boring trinket to use.

Myself and my guild managed to kill Mythic Gorefiend on wednesday after a total of 101 wipes, for about 50 of those i was using Sandmans 6/6 and then i got myself a mythic GSR and when i swapped to it i saw a vast improvement, it significantly helps with killing adds, so for the time being i'd definetly get it until we see what happens with 6.2.3.

it's simple go BRF and root GR