Mannoroth HC as DK

Hey, as a DK how are you supposed to counter the pushback during phase 4?

Our warrior has 2 charges and a leap making it very easy to just get back, however.. what do you do as a DK?

Im myself playing a Druid, but I want to know for the night when our warrior cant tank and our offtank DK needs to tank Mannoroth on HC

Deleted
    they have 40% speed boost that last long enough to deal with that.

Jumping, Death's Advance and good boss positioning.

Quote Originally Posted by brunnor View Post
    Jumping, Death's Advance and good boss positioning.
    Thanks! I suck at DKs thats why I had to ask

Our positioning is for the most part pretty good.. for the most part

Quote Originally Posted by Koxk View Post
    Thanks! I suck at DKs thats why I had to ask

Our positioning is for the most part pretty good.. for the most part
    As long as its out of the exact middle, a little bit, it should be fine for a DK. Jumping and the fear pools are more than enough.

Can you expand on the jumping bit? I wasn't aware that it helped mitigate the pushback. I thought jumping slowed down your forward momentum.

yeah, I never tried jumping for fear that I'd get pushed back even farther/faster.

I will say, I have two DK's and one of them is a goblin with engineering. LOVE the fact that it has rocket jump and rocket boosts for that fight.

As long as you position right you can get back ok just running. Deaths Advance helps but even that's not a deal breaker (but worth using anyway).

https://youtu.be/nU-H_jmS540?t=470
    Watch the video from the selected time, that's how you dodge the wave on a blood DK.