Horde Whats the stat priority for T18 4 piece?

Im currently 691, and im looking forward to get the full 4 piece gear, currently i have the 2 piece, which i dont really like since i dont feel a dps increase that much, the 5 seconds rapid fire seems for me way to short. Anyways i am wondering whats the stat priority is once you have the T18 4 piece set.

Im currently doing 40-45k dps on boss fights depending on which fight, i consider myself a good hunter since i dont even have the legendary ring complete (currently the 690 one) and dont have the 4 piece set.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by darkblitzrc View Post
    Im currently 691, and im looking forward to get the full 4 piece gear, currently i have the 2 piece, which i dont really like since i dont feel a dps increase that much, the 5 seconds rapid fire seems for me way to short. Anyways i am wondering whats the stat priority is once you have the T18 4 piece set.

Im currently doing 40-45k dps on boss fights depending on which fight, i consider myself a good hunter since i dont even have the legendary ring complete (currently the 690 one) and dont have the 4 piece set.

Thanks
    Go read azors guide, here's azors guide
    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...ylN-2GmBc/edit

/thread