Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    I think the biggest problem is smaller population, not smaller feet. Stores just don't stock as wide a range of products since there are much less buyers, and stocking the largest (and smallest) sizes isn't profitable.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Grievuuz View Post
    I feel super f***ing self-conscious about my feet now. Thanks guy.
    Don't feel bad, it's all relative to your size. I know a guy with size 50 feet which fit him just fine.

10+ Year Old Account
    So easy for me to find shoes, I'm a size 10. 5'10" from Canada.

I have shoe size 46, had that since i turned 16 and was worried that they'd continue to grow beyond that as my granduncle (brother of my grandmother, mothers side) had a shoe size 54, Luckily the feet-growth stopped just as fast as body length-growth did. When i was 12 they thought i'd end up being 210cm, but my growth went from 8-10 cm a year to nothing inbetween measurements. So i stopped @ a quite normal length of 184 cm.

When i visit family in germany however they see me as being taller then normal (most men from that branch of the family are about 165cm).

Here in the netherlands i have no problems finding shoes, although finding ones matching my age as 16/17 back then was more difficult as it usually was seen as a "adult" size and no sports shoes were available, now there is a vast amount of choices, some stores here offer upto shoesize 50.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sengiratolom View Post
    When i was 12 they thought i'd end up being 210cm, but my growth went from 8-10 cm a year to nothing inbetween measurements. So i stopped @ a quite normal length of 184 cm.
    Did you start smoking?
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    Did you start smoking?
    No, I don't smoke, dislike the scent and hate the taste even more (got passed a cig once, tried it and it tasted horribly).