Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    Probably because they had no contact with the rest of Dalaran, or because those guys were actively working with the Alliance.
    ''It was occupied by the forces of the Kirin Tor who are friendly with the Alliance.''

The town absolutely had contact with Dalaran since it was on their orders the town was occupied.

Also, it was purely a peacekeeping mission

''Dalaran soldiers protected the inhabitants from the Forsaken and the forest's other dangers. Ambermill was a haven for the Dalaran wizards who frequently survey the forest.''

http://wow.gamepedia.com/Ambermill

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Iconja View Post
    ''It was occupied by the forces of the Kirin Tor who are friendly with the Alliance.''

The town absolutely had contact with Dalaran since it was on their orders the town was occupied.

Also, it was purely a peacekeeping mission

''Dalaran soldiers protected the inhabitants from the Forsaken and the forest's other dangers. Ambermill was a haven for the Dalaran wizards who frequently survey the forest.''

http://wow.gamepedia.com/Ambermill
    is that why they were waiting for an Alliance invasion to distract the Forsaken so they could attack them from the rear? Peacekeeping?
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    is that why they were waiting for an Alliance invasion to distract the Forsaken so they could attack them from the rear? Peacekeeping?
    I can only go with what it says on wowpedia as I have no done the quests myself, but does it actually matter? If the Kirin Tor want to attack the Forsaken, why would they let them into their city?

Also, you could argue that the best way to keep their people safe was to get rid of the Forsaken, or at least try to.
    Last edited by mmocb78b2e29a3; 2015-10-14 at 12:55 AM.

I can only go with what it says on wowpedia as I have no done the quests myself, but does it actually matter? If the Kirin Tor want to attack the Forsaken, why would they let them into their city?

Also, you could argue that the best way to keep their people safe was to get rid of the Forsaken.
    The kirin tor themselves didn't want to attack the forsaken though, these events happened in cata and they were still full neutral, they even had forsaken magi in Daalran among the sunreavers, the only explanation would be that Ambermill went rogue at one point, otherwise it is a total mess.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    The kirin tor themselves didn't want to attack the forsaken though, these events happened in cata and they were still full neutral, they even had forsaken magi in Daalran among the sunreavers, the only explanation would be that Ambermill went rogue at one point, otherwise it is a total mess.
    But were the Sunreavers not a sub-faction within the Kirin Tor up until the purge and not actually a part of the Horde?

If that's the case then chances are Dalaran would be okay with Sunreaver Forsaken, but not Horde Forsaken since the two had nothing to do with eachother at that point in time.

But were the Sunreavers not a sub-faction within the Kirin Tor up until the purge and not actually a part of the Horde?

If that's the case then chances are Dalaran would be okay with Sunreaver Forsaken, but not Horde Forsaken since the two had nothing to do with eachother at that point in time.
    It still doesn't make sense you can't be at war with only the forsaken, if you fight them you fight the entire horde, which would mean Dalaran wouldn't be neutral etc. the only logical explanation is Ambermill going rogue otherwise Dalaran would have been part of the Alliance and at war with the horde since cata.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    It still doesn't make sense you can't be at war with only the forsaken, if you fight them you fight the entire horde, which would mean Dalaran wouldn't be neutral etc. the only logical explanation is Ambermill going rogue otherwise Dalaran would have been part of the Alliance and at war with the horde since cata.
    Did a Google search and came across this

''I can say though, he said some of the Silverpine Forest quests are non-cannon, specifically the ones dealing with Ambermill. Apparently the guy in charge of writing the Silverpine quests didn't know the Kirin Tor was neutral so he said "Kirin Tor is definitely neutral''

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/3424905211

Turns out the questline isn't cannon, and I was wrong.

why havent the horde been deported yet?
    squaters deserve no quarter

Quote Originally Posted by truckboattruck View Post
    lol.. that made me laugh.

but i'm sure people would find it offensive and not get the humour.. sigh current affairs, prejudices..sigh sigh sigh

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by truckboattruck View Post
    lol.. that made me laugh.

but i'm sure people would find it offensive and not get the humour.. sigh current affairs, prejudices..sigh sigh sigh