726 9/13M Enh Shaman LF Mythic Guild

Hello,

My current guild has closed shop due to recruitment issues. I would like to finish the tier out strong and head into legion even stronger. I'm a solid raider, I have decent parses, follow mechanics, and am a generally fun/nice person to play with. In the past I have raided in the top 100 US, this was during Cata with the guild Imperative (now Might) on US-Zulj'in. Ideally I'd like to return to another top 100 US guild, but I'm open to whatever fits my points that I'll list below. Feel free to post if you only hit a few of the points as I don't expect to find the perfect guild - these are just the things I'm looking for.

(In no particular order)
    • 2 night guild preferred (I will entertain a 3 night if the days/times are right and it's not more than 12 hours per week - 9 hour 3 night would be ideal)
    • Prefer top 100 US
    • Raid days - Mon, Tue, Wed, or Thurs (Sun works if late enough)
    • Ideal start time around 8:30PM EST (8PM EST can work but work might delay me now and then)
    • Ideal end time at 1PM EST at the latest
    • Guild is well established with good history

At this point in the tier - most guilds are set with their progression groups so I don't mind being recruited for the bench - if I don't get to finish this tier out in progression mode that is OK with me, I'm mostly starting to look for the *chance* to finish the tier out but mainly for a group for legion.

While I consider myself well versed in Shaman as a whole, I am seeking a spot as Enh. Melee dps, specifically enh, is a role I greatly prefer. However, I am flexible, I can fill for a healer or ranged dps if needed (no current tier parses of resto or ele) but I'd prefer to keep being a flex at a minimum.

My last run with my guild is heroic only this week so if need be I can transfer and be available for mythic fights this lockout.

Post your spam below - I'll read and reach out to those I feel fit what I'm looking for. You can also add me on bnet - Aretoo#1159

About <Nexus>:
    <Nexus> is a mythic raiding guild on Frostmane/Ner'zhul/Toltherdin (Connected Realms/US), one of the most competitive PVE servers per-capita in the US. Since our guild's inception in 2010, we have built a strong and stable team of officers and raiders. We are continuously improving our ranking, surpassing many serious three and four day a week guilds in progression while keeping our raid times at a concise twice a week schedule.

Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/44974

Raid Times:
    We take great pride in maintaining leading progression on an efficient schedule, as we maintain an eight hour raid week.

Our current raid days are:
    Monday 7:00-11:00 PM Central Standard Time
    Wednesday 7:00-11:00 PM Central Standard Time

*We may run lower difficulty versions of the current raid tier from time to time as need and demand allow on Sundays at 2:00-6:00 PM. These runs are optional.

Current Progression:
    1/13 Mythic Hellfire Citadel

Loot System:
    We use a loot council system based on size of upgrade/performance/attendance/attitude. We do not have a bias for certain players/officers/ranks. The only exception to this is explained below.

Trial Period:
    Off-server recruits will be immediately eligible for full loot consideration. Same server recruits will go through a trial period that will range from two to four raids, completely dependent on their performance.

What you can expect from us:
    A group of like-minded individuals who raid to have fun, broaden our depth of knowledge, and down bosses. Our mantra is "Never make the same mistake twice". Every pull should lead to improvement. While you should expect criticism, it will always come from a place of respect. We have members still around from when we started and we hope that those we bring in now will be members for years to come.

What we expect from you:
    Hunger for self improvement. Eager to see the group succeed. You should be your own harshest critic and the group's fiercest advocate.

Attendance is paramount. We understand that not every single person can make every single raid; Life happens, however in the aggregate we expect 90% attendance from all of our raiders. If you are unable to make the raid or arrive on time/stay the entire duration, simply posting our our forums with as much notice as possible allows us to make any adjustments or preparations needed for success that evening.

Attitude is everything. If you are one who cannot take constructive criticism - stop reading and look elsewhere. No one is perfect; and if you are, you should not be applying here. If you're someone with a level head, a manageable ego and someone who shows up to raid with an attitude of "let's learn", we want you with us.

Recruitment Needs:
    We are currently recruiting these specified classes / roles. Even if your class or role is not listed, please feel free to still apply. Exceptional players are always encouraged to apply, regardless of class!

Any ranged DPS but especially:
    Warlock
    Balance Druid

Also:
    Feral Druid (especially with guardian OS)
    Rogue

Interested in Joining?
    Message me via Battle.net at Halbrium#1395 or apply at our website, http://www.nexus-guild.com.

Hey Aretoo,

We're slightly below what you're looking for in progression but otherwise a perfect fit. What our team can offer you is a long-term investment in continual improvement of the team as a whole and a team that is stable. We don't recruit for the bench and keep a small roster. Below is my traditional guild spam:

Punch Line

We're a horde raiding guild on the server Mal'Ganis, and we raid at a semi hardcore level. This is a competitive yet friendly raiding atmosphere, but we take progression seriously. We're a team influenced group because ultimately this is OUR raid team. Finally, the goal is to clear each tier on Mythic while steadily improving together with each raid night.

7/7M HM
    7/10M BRF
    5/13M HFC

Expectations and Raid Schedule

We're looking for skilled players that show up prepared and will do what is needed to progress for each and every encounter. Having mythic experience is helpful but even if you feel you may not make the cut I encourage you to apply. We excel at coaching raiders that are ready to make the move from Heroic to Mythic raiding!

(Core Raid)
    Tuesday- 9pm-12am EST
    Wednesday- 9pm-12am EST
    Thursday- 9pm -12am EST

Current Openings

Tanks
    - N/A

Healers; any of the following:
    - Disc Priest
    - Holy Priest
    - Holy Paladin
    - Resto Shaman

Ranged DPS; any of the following:
    - Mage
    - Ele Shaman
    - Boomkin
    - Warlock
    - Priest
    - Hunter

Melee DPS; Any of the following:
    -Enhance Shaman
    -Warrior
    -DK

But we will look at ALL apps for exceptional players.

Loot & Consumables

We will be using the addon EpGp as we see it as the best way to evenly distribute loot throughout the team, but there is no loot council. Also, consumables in the Guild Bank will be offered to anyone if available.

Attendance

We will expect for you to be there for the majority of raid nights. We all know things come up, but with a small bench we will need everyone on.

Outside of Raid

Besides having plenty of people interested in doing PVP, Achivement Runs, and CM's. A majority of our members can be found playing several different games together such as League, Diablo, etc... Also, we all like to joke around with each other and have a good time, so we hope that anyone new wouldn't shy away from that.

Apply by going to http://punchlineguild.enjin.com/ under the recruitment tab. If you have any other questions about our guild/raiding information contact...

Dat#1911
    Razs#1970
    Theasiantoby#1277
    War#1980
    Super#1167
    Zrock#1938
    Dume#1405
    Devild80#1939
    Last edited by Zal The Mage; 2015-10-15 at 01:04 PM.

11/13M
    8-11:30Pm EST from Tue-Thur
    Also do carry runs on Friday or Saturday (Not mandatory) that nets you 30-60k gold!

Valimus#1883
    Paid transfer for good players

Hysteria is a fun and active 10/13 mythic raiding guild on the Horde side of Bleeding Hollow that's been around since November 2008. We're currently searching for more exceptional players that are looking to progress through Hellfire Citadel. Ideally, potential raid members will be excellent players; with solid knowledge of their class, exceptional raid awareness, and dependable attendance.

Hysteria raids from 8PM - 11PM EST, Monday through Wednesday. We run a fair loot council system which rewards players for good attendance and solid performance. We are seeking skilled players who are dedicated and enjoy raiding while constantly seeking to improve themselves and have fun.

We are in need of ranged DPS for mythic progression. Not a bench spot.

If you have any questions or wish to apply to Hysteria feel free visit our website or contact an officer:

Raè (Rae#1498)
    Trig (Triggirhape#1653)
    Inter (Gamble#1567)
    Gearz (Gearz#1820)
    Qyrix (witewo1f#1751)

Fresh Baked Puns/The Flaming Gaze of Arygos merger. We are currently looking for strong players to enhance our Heroic roster with the idea of creating more competition for Mythic spots.

Current Progression:
    7/7 Mythic Highmaul
    Mythic Blackhand killed
    8/13 Mythic Hellfire Citadel

Raid Times:
    Sun: 9:30 pm to 12:30 am EST
    Tues: 9:30 pm to 12:30 am EST
    Wed: 9:30 pm to 12:30 am EST

To become apart of our team, you must:
    : Be able to commit to our raid times (though we do understand and can usually accommodate for absences)
    : Have excellent raid awareness and reaction to boss mechanics
    : Bring knowledge of all current tier bosses, heroic and mythic difficulty.
    : Know your class/spec inside and out. Rotations, Stat Priority, etc

Hit us up if you are interested.

Gabel26#1580
    Timmus#1118
    http://forums.organizedcrayons.com/