Need help to indentify this UI!!

www youtube com/watch?v=Q_VhQpcxiJI

Someone can give a hand to identify this UI plz :B

It's a custom UI, not a prebuilt one.

The unitframes are similar to a whole bunch of different blizzard unitframe replicators - search curse/wowinterface. It looks like Lorti UI was used as a base texture pack (the black frames). Nameplates appear to be Tidy Plates. Boss mod is BigWigs. Weak Auras for all the icons in the middle of the screen (in the comments of the video). Skada. Angry Assignments for the text on the left (or exRT, but probably Angry Assignments). Some kind of combat text mod (probably msbt, but there's a lot of them that do the same thing). There's a tooltip mod (or addon that applies npc IDs to them) of some form, but it doesn't change/offer a whole lot of additional information. There's a castbar addon, but it could be any number of addons (quartz, gnosis, azcastbar, castbars, etc. can all look like that).
    Last edited by dementedlogic; 2015-10-14 at 02:58 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mareeta View Post
    Your job is to maximize your output while traversing the mechanics and staying alive, regardless of role.

Hey Tekkyla,

he seems to use
    -"Lorti UI" or "Santa UI"
    -"No Gryphons" which makes the gryffons dissappear
    -"TellMeWhen" for the timers in the middle. You can also use "Weakauras 2" which I would defenitely recommend. It's way easier to set up and more versatile.
    -a castbar addon like "Quartz, Azcastbar, Gnosis,..." there are too many different syles to identify.
    -"Skada" for damagemeters, which is okay but try out "Details!", it's quite better to set up, it looks perfectly and gives way more informations.
    -"Kui Nameplates", but I bet he only used it because "Tidy Plates" was buggy for a couple weeks, which is fixed by now, so check that out.

The basics of this UI are quite similar to mine, so if you need any help setting this up, just ask

Here's mine to check out. www youtube com/watch?v=sQ06GpRXL_A

Quote Originally Posted by Platinengel View Post
    The basics of this UI are quite similar to mine, so if you need any help setting this up, just ask

Here's mine to check out. www youtube com/watch?v=sQ06GpRXL_A
    I really like your set up. Could you give me a run down of what you used and what settings you changed?

Quote Originally Posted by Wixen View Post
    I really like your set up. Could you give me a run down of what you used and what settings you changed?
    Thanks thats the result of 10 years step by step adjustion.

Basically I use the following Setup

-oUF_Karma
    The unitframes. You need the oUF, oUF_Karma (there are hundrets of other styles) and oUF_movable frames to adjust the elements. I further installed oUF combat feedback for the numbers in my frame when i get damage or healing. Its found on wowinterface com

-weakauras2
    The most important part. I think everyone knows this addon. I have created several fitting auras for all classes to fit my UI

-Tidy Plates
    Nameplate-Bars-Addon, selfexplainatory. Cool skins, useful configurations like make the bar bigger / highlight it when the target drops below a certain % or casts sth. And Class-Colors are just a great advantage in hectic pvp situations.

-Lorti UI
    This addon gives everything a black boarder. The Buttons, the minimap,...

-NoGryphons
    Easy: Removes the gryphons left and right of your skillbar.

-Nameplate Cooldowns
    You see the enemys cooldowns used and when they are available again. I have attached them under their healthbar.

-Plate Buffs
    Shows the debuffs/dots/stuns/cc over the nameplate of the enemy. This feature is also integrated in Tidy Plates, but not as customizable as with platebuffs. You can change the configuration for every single debuff separately and give them colored boarders etc.

-some other addons like a different font for the numbers, a nicer button-style, Details! as damagemeter and so on..

if you have questions or need sth just let me know