Poll: Do you miss 10 man raiding on the hardest difficulty?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Absolutely, unequivocal, and irrevocably, yes. Yes, I do miss 10 man raiding.

Myself and All of my friends miss 10-man raids.

I am not sure who decided to appeal to lets say 10- 20-man guilds raiding as opposed to 50- 10-man guilds raiding and why the hell not make content to appeal to both sizes, it makes no financial or gaming sense, especially when they have expressed they have a bigger team then ever before working on the game, but less content,less options of gameplay and game types and most importantly "Less Subs which results in less money coming in, but more going out with a bigger staff", whose genius decision was this to make this financial and disastrous decision to remove content from the game, cut down class abilities(which I do like),cut down content,increase staff/salary size and lose half the subs....

I guess when your rich like Donald Trump who cares about what the minority have to say or better yet even pay in..., just build a wall around WOW and its all good, no new(Immigrant) subscriptions in...The wall will be HUUUGE!!...but not the subs LOL.

Somebody please stop the madness and go back to our roots!, give us a blue post or something come on!!.

Thank you.

On my main raid no, but on my alt raid yes, doing heroic is just boring after a while.

But cross-realm mythic should help that part.

10+ Year Old Account
    i dont really care which raidsize i play on, i do howerver want to actually play the hardest difficulty which is very hard when its only 20 man and you've been activaly recruiting for months without much succsess

I will never miss 10 man raiding. Perhaps I got lucky with the groups of people I play with.

To the people saying half the raid doesn't matter i'd like to inquire on what your progress is. Personal responsibility seems to be higher than in the past, with 1 person able to easily wipe the group.

On the healer debate, 2 of the fights are 3 healed, and many fights have the choice between 4 or 5 healers depending on how strong the group may be. While on farm you also have the option to drop a healer, which we've ended up doing on ~70% of the fights.

The main quarrel with a larger raid group is the administrative tasks. If you don't talk to half your raid group....idk...talk to them? If you're not friends with them find a group of friends? This seems like a very personal thing. Theres someone in my raid i'm not very fond of but I bite my tongue, its the choice i've made. If you don't wish to be social then don't play a socialized aspect of a social game.

Theres always the option of being in skype as well with the ones you're closer to, thats what got me through Garrosh progression in my former guild, when I didn't like half the guild. I realized I didn't like them and I left.

10man 4 ever. How I miss thee