711 Elemental Shaman 2/13M (Enhance OS)

Hello There,

Let me start off with I am just returning to Wow after taking the last 5 months off I came back now about a Month ago and Main switched to my Elemental Shaman. So I am behind on the ring quest. I started the Runes part last week and 643/900. I think it goes WAY faster now so hoping to have legendary ring within 3 weeks.

Availability:
    Monday - Anytime
    Tuesday - Anytime
    Wednesday - 4-9 PST
    Thursday - 4-9 PST
    Friday - 4-9 PST
    Saturday - 4-9 PST
    Sunday - 4-9 PST
    East coast is 3+ (7-12) Central is 2+ (6-11)

My history:
    I have been playing for a very very very long time I have raided every tier and all the content excluding Blackrock foundry. I have been a GM for a long time also / Raid Leader. I like to have roles in my guild to help out. I don't like to get lost in the crowd i guess is a way to say it. I do a lot of recruiting. I have main switched for my guild to make sure that we had what we needed to continue progressing. Last expansion for instance I started off as a Gaurdian druid. Switched Monk tank cause we had to many on Vanq. Then went to my mage cause we were lacking to ranged dps. I am a very versitile player and pride myself on being able to play any class on a higher then average level. I have every 100 in the game. and 15 or so 90s.

What I am looking for:
    I want to join a home not just a guild to raid in. A guild that has a nice history is a plus not a fly by night guild. I am ok with transfering to a guild that is not a issue at all. I would perfer to stay horde though as I have ALOT of 90-100s and that would cost a lot down the road! I would like a guild that does not have attendance issues. A guild that is active is HUGE! I don't wan't to be in a guild that logs on for raids then gone again.

What i can offer a guild:
    I am a old school raider and wipes don't matter to me if people are improving. I look up the fights before hand and usually make guides I have done a lot of that in the past 10 years. I really like to play I am on way more then the average person. I do not farm stuff like mats but i do level toons haha.

Logs:
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/ranking...est/#boss=1785
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...&view=rankings
    If you look at bracket i do very well. 99% on reaver. and so On. and usually very low on damage taken

if i sound like someone that you are interested in please add me and we can chat it up.
    kritikal1224#1929
    kritikal1224@gmail.com

Added you to Bnet. Hope we can chat soon!

Guild: <Far Beyond Insanity>
    Server: US-Stormrage
    Age Requirement: Mature adults (21+) (few exceptions have been made for the right person)
    Progression: 5/7 Mythic HM, 5/10 Mythic BRF, 5/13 Mythic HFC, 13/13 Heroic HFC
    History: We have been around on Stormrage for over 6 years now.
    Schedule: We have a 2 night raiding schedule, Tues/Wed 7:00-11:00pm EST.

Our Philosophy is to Raid Smart, Not Hard. Hardcore style raiding in only 2 nights. We are looking for players that are reliable, can work mechanics correctly, and who always look to improve oneself. We are NOT a casual raiding guild but one that raids seriously in only 2 nights. We believe in a good balance of life’s responsibilities and WoW is the goal to have both without burn out. We do run an aggressive and competitive raid environment but at the same time friendly and respectful.

If interested tag me Krazy#1922 or Astyanax1184#1954
    Apply at www.fbiguild.enjin.com

Altered Time
    Day time raiding guild
    Horde -Illidan(US) PVP server.
    13/13H 1/13 Mythic.

The guild's core is composed of skilled adult players that have been raiding together for years. Our members are mainly stable people living in Europe, or longtime 3rd shift people living in the US.

We are currently looking for exceptional Range DPS, Tanks, and Melee DPS.

We offer a mature, friendly and drama-free environment for skilled offtime players willing to progress into endgame raiding content.

If interested please contact me at #NullError1711

Raid days: Wednesday-Thursday- Friday. (Alt Raid is Tuesday)
    Raid times:
    U.S. Eastern - 2:00 PM - 5:00 PM
    U.S. Central - 1:00 PM - 4:00 PM
    U.S. Mountain - 12:00 PM - 3:00 PM
    U.S. Pacific - 11.00 AM - 2:00 PM
    Berlin, Rome, Stockholm - 8:00 PM – 11:00 PM
    Dublin, Edinburgh, London - 7:00 PM – 10:00 PM

Officer: NullError#1711

H <Downtime> - Mal'Ganis is looking for exceptional players to help us build our Mythic team. We are currently 13/13H in HFC and ready to push into Mythic hard! Our raid times are Tues/Weds/Thurs 10pm-1am CST. We require a minimum ilvl of 700 to start a trial. To apply to our guild please go to
    - http://downtime-malganis.enjin.com/recruitment -
    For more information on our guild please check out the "About us" on our site.
    If you have any further questions you can add us on battlenet;
    Saiyah#1551 - Recruitment Officer
    CinnamonLoaf#1157 - Guild Master

Hey there!

<Reanimated-Proudmoore>(Alliance) is looking for reliable Ranged DPS to fill our Mythic team. Currently 13/13H, we would love to get started as soon as possible! Pref Warlock, Hunter, Boomkin or Ele but will consider others as well

We raid Tuesdays and Thursdays from 5pm - 9pm PST (8pm - 12pm EST).

A good group who loves to have a fun while progressing at the same time.

I will hit you up on Btag aswell
    If you have anymore questions, feel free to contact me via BattleTag : JoMally#1811
    Have a good day and Happy Halloween!