Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by muto View Post
    So they took what was probably meant to be a store mount and made it drop off Archimonde more than halfway through HFC. Their sub count must really be hurting.
    You cannot even imagine that.
    Look at that: "Defeating Archimonde on Heroic difficulty or higher will reward the Grove Warden mount (for a limited time)!" They want from you to come back NOW! So if you don't come back before the Legion you will not get that "almost shop" mount. Just look at the quarters they need to manipulate the numbers if they don't want to get some punishments from their management.
    I like how they timed that 6.2.3 thing so people can calm down until Blizzcon.

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Step one - Bitch and moan that timewalking doesn't include Cata / Late WOTLK dungeons
    Step two - Bitch and moan that they are adding them only to increase subs

Fuck the WoW community, seriously.

Haha, can't use the Fruit Basket toy in raids now. In BRF a guild member accidentally pulled a boss with it, because apparently it causes aggro. We had no idea that was a function of it.

Nothing like making the game even easier. Nerfs to raid bosses nonstop - adding item upgrading as if the 1% raid wide weekly isn't enough?

Such a joke. Glad we finished the tier weeks ago. Nothing like letting people either put in the effort to excel or deal with not being able to clear the content.

Removed realm first achievements so now really what's the point of rushing. Just wait for the end of the xpac and moonwalk it.

As a WoW addict... Blizzard just threw some more crack at my face.
    So totally not fair...

10+ Year Old Account
    In the next quarterly report, about 3 weeks, its gonna be interesting to see what the sub numbers are at. The numbers simply must be continuing to fall for them to bother with this patch. 6.2.2 must have failed at maintaining subs, and I can only imagine thats what bliz wants to do from now until Legion ... maintain the current numbers.

So... if a baleful item ends up being 695 off the bat can you use the empowered apexis to make it go to 715? Can you upgrade them at all with valor?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by muto View Post
    So they took what was probably meant to be a store mount and made it drop off Archimonde more than halfway through HFC. Their sub count must really be hurting. Too bad most people that unsubbed won't come back for this; myself included. Too little too late, you had your chances, you blew them.
    Yep. Obvious desperate bid for subs. Curious to see who is addicted enough to take the bait.
    There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there always has been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge." - Isaac Asimov

Deleted
    Taking the Item Upgrades out was a wise choice. Allowing upgrades from the first tier could have forced greater Ilevel gaps between raids, combined with the 3 difficulties this would force a faster item squash to come. Bringing it back for the final tier is like a raiding nerfr. Giving people a shot at killing bosses they could not before, but instead of adding a stacking buff like in DS now you actually have to work for it.

Glad they moved the mount to "drop" instead of shop.

Quote Originally Posted by Bambs View Post
    You're probably right. I still don't think it warrants a pet battle event. It should be alternating PVP (Arena and BG bonuses) and PVE (Timewalking and Mythic 5man) weekends.
    I don't think the few people who do the PvP or PvE events warrant them either so let's remove them all.

Deleted
    Does anyone know if the item for the Grove Warden dropped by HC+ Archimonde is going to be something the WHOLE raid has to roll for, or something that everyone loots individually?? This is actually very important.

Quote Originally Posted by Streetfarm View Post
    Does anyone know if the item for the Grove Warden dropped by HC+ Archimonde is going to be something the WHOLE raid has to roll for, or something that everyone loots individually?? This is actually very important.
    I don't know for certain but I would imagine it will be the same as it was for the limited time Garrosh mounts, meaning everyone in the raid gets it.

Quote Originally Posted by Espe View Post
    Yep. Obvious desperate bid for subs. Curious to see who is addicted enough to take the bait.
    So let me get this straight: Blizzard removed content from the past expansions only to bring them back because they really fucked up with WoD, And said content isn't the fun content (valor grinding, item leveling)?

Yea, glad I skipped this shitty expansion. Can't wait to see how much of a clusterfuck Legion will be.

Step one - Bitch and moan that timewalking doesn't include Cata / Late WOTLK dungeons
    Step two - Bitch and moan that they are adding them only to increase subs
    Because said attempts from Blizzard aren't implemented very well with this expansion being a flop (I know it's hard for fanboys like you to grasp this).

Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    Seriously, Blizzard finally puts in some extra effort and people complain that they should have taken the lazy way out...like slapping armor on the original infinite drake...
    Lazy or not, it's what many people wanted since the Infinite Flight was introduced. Inspired ≠ same
    Originally Posted by Zarhym (Blue Tracker)
    this thread is a waste of internet

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bambs View Post
    Sure, Arena. But plenty of people do pet battle events? Like that 0.2% of the playerbase?
    I would put money on there being more Pet Battlers than mythic raiders.

Quote Originally Posted by johnnysd View Post
    I think the butthurt elitist raiders, who think they are the only one entitled to decent gear are in for a rude awakening in Legion...expect things to be very WOTLK like in Legion including Valor and much much more emphasis on end game content other than raiding.
    I think the "non-elitist and non-raiders" don't need mythic gear to have decent gear. If you want the best gear then you need to complete the hardest content. You should get what you put into it. Something many of the people on this forum don't seem to understand. You tend to have an "entitlement" mentality. Kind of sad and amusing at the same time.

Deleted
    wzup with 6 hour downtime on tues night? !PATCHHYPE?

/my name is rekt. rektosaurus.

Quote Originally Posted by Fordie View Post
    wzup with 6 hour downtime on tues night? !PATCHHYPE?

/my name is rekt. rektosaurus.
    We have not had the two weeks warning for the season ending yet.