Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by McNeil View Post
    Just when I stopped raiding, they had to give the moose as a reward for killing heroic Archi.
    I was thinking the exact same thing.
    My guild has Archi HC down already but I am no longer a raider.
    Oh well, maybe I can hitch a ride when they stop being busy progressing in mythic.

HFC must be a complete disaster if they are adding yet another mount reward.

"okay guys listen up. basically we fucked up again and it's going to be another 14 months tier. here are some carrots on a stick while you're waiting. please continue to pay for your subscriptions... ok you guys? "

Meh at valor coming back. Boo to item level upgrades.

Deleted
    Let's see about this then..
    Blizzard (and many raiding guilds) are in trouble due to people leaving, raiding mythic is hard when you have people quitting on you right?

I wonder if Blizzard thought the solution to that is just to kill the purpose of raiding with this patch?
    Now we should focus on doing Mythic dungeons (you know that gear + valor) and focus on doing them events and timewalking stuff!
    Oh and ofc, the best solution - Cross-realm mythic raiding eh!
    Because we definitely didn't want people actually I dunno, creating a community within a guild or having people that we can calendar invite. ~
    Let's join hands folks, and cross-realm pug mythic raid content with our new-found mythic dungeon gear!

- Beats the selfie camera patch tho -

Quote Originally Posted by Elleyna View Post
    I'm guessing the moose mount won't be counter-active. I've defeated heroic Archimonde but I've had to step away from raiding due to RL and odds are I won't start again until Legion.
    you have to loot item from it, so you out

but crossrealm mythic is too soon™, should of wait with that a bit ; /

crossrealm mythic HFC............hmmmmmmmmmmmm

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyres View Post
    Just remember folks this patch is likely the cause of horrible Q3 numbers and them trying to soften those for Q4 and that Legion won't be launched untill around mid to late 2016.
    Well been waiting for something like this to pop up. Maybe it would of been better to get another shop mount or a pet or even a service reduction to prop up the numbers. A lot of people have had their fill of doing to same content, which I find amazing since there been so many people bitching about 14 month of having to do SoO.

The only people left in this game at this point are those that will hold on to the bitter end, no matter what and those that still are proceeding through current raid content. I doubt this bring a whole a lot people back in, but it might stop the further bleeding they been getting for this quarter. I would not be surprised they are somewhere around 3 million subs, with and active level of players around 1.5 to 1.8 million.

Valor back? So pointless!

Quote Originally Posted by Shambulanced View Post
    So they flip flopped on valor AND item upgrades. Interesting.

Wish the moose was a cash shop mount. Heroic archi feels far off to my guild.
    If you know the fight on normal pre-nerfs then pug it. It was the same fight just different number tuning.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Problim View Post
    I suspect that it will be sold for less than 20k after time. Its so easy boss to carry 10 people at a time.
    But whats sure for now is that legion is 6+month from now on. Since we are currently middle of pvp season and new one is coming when the shortest season ever was 4months.
    Glad this game is free to play nowadays, otherwise their subs would plummet.
    This basically all but assures us that Legion isn't until May at the earliest. Pretty bad imo. Theyre trying to give people other stuff to do but raid until legion comes out. The item upgrade system should have never left either. However I would prefer a gold sink as there's too much of it in the world over valor coming back. Either Way all these changes only make it better for my alt mage but Now I'll have to consider putting her on the back burner until I get the valor needed for my main's item level upgrades.

Hey, they added cool mounts to the game, rather than making them cash shop rewards. That should be a good initiative.
    Not sure how I feel about the Infinite Drake being a reskinned wind drake, without the white crackles and sparkle effects the normal infinite drakes have, but I suppose it's still very cool looking.
    More timewalking isn't bad. I'm after those badges for the mounts, so no complaints.
    I don't care too much about item level, so all those upgrades mean little to me.
    Not sure how I feel about Valor returning after Blizz was so happy to be rid of it.

Ah well, overall I am positive about this addition! Much better than nothing until 7.0.

I honestly don't mind the return of Valor and Item Upgrades. I wish Warforged items were equivalent to items being upgrade x times, but not increase the ilvl cap of an item. So if an item was originally 625, Warforged to 633, it could be upgraded one more time to 635 (equivalent to being fully upgraded by 10 ilvl). This would allow Warforged to be a happy bonus, but not devalue non-Warforged items (since they are potentially equivalent in the end).

10+ Year Old Account
    Awesome that mythic is going cross-realm. My guild wants to start but its hard finding enough people to fill out our roster on this dead server we're on.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shambulanced View Post
    So they flip flopped on valor AND item upgrades. Interesting.

Wish the moose was a cash shop mount. Heroic archi feels far off to my guild.
    It will be a cash shop mount, theyre just letting guilds who kill heroic archi or higher an incentive too keep playing.

At first I was like "wait a minute it's not April 1st" seriously tho I am glad they are giving people a reason to keep playing rather than just sitting on their thumbs soaking subscriptions. I know a bunch of people who came back solely cause of the Legion announcement so hopefully this will keep them around longer cause god knows how long the Beta will last this time around. And I've always thought we could use a badass Infinite Dragonflight mount so I have my mission now.

A lot of new content by having 0 new content

Quote Originally Posted by RuneDK View Post
    This basically all but assures us that Legion isn't until May at the earliest. Pretty bad imo. Theyre trying to give people other stuff to do but raid until legion comes out. The item upgrade system should have never left either. However I would prefer a gold sink as there's too much of it in the world over valor coming back. Either Way all these changes only make it better for my alt mage but Now I'll have to consider putting her on the back burner until I get the valor needed for my main's item level upgrades.
    Anyone who thought Legion would be released sooner than maybe April wasn't thinking. Beta will run at least 4 months, and I very highly doubt we'll see it until after Blizzcon. This gives us something to do for a while. At this point, I'm just logging in on raid nights anymore. I don't even check my garrison missions other than the 2 times a week that I raid. Now, I can see myself logging in and actually doing stuff again. It'll be nice to actually have something meaningful to work toward that doesn't involve grinding mobs for hours on end.

omg what the hell? surprise patch?! that infinite mount

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cebel View Post
    It will be a cash shop mount, theyre just letting guilds who kill heroic archi or higher an incentive too keep playing.
    My thoughts exactly.