Help me chose a class

So far I have tryed wizard and DH, but I felt that I wanted 2 be more in the fight instead of praying to god that vault/teleport reset before my health bar goes down. but at the same time I wanna deal crazy damage. I'm playing rogue/warrior on wow, I hope that you guys will help me out choosing a class.

7+ Year Old Account
    Monk, barbarian.
    Have you played at 70 with some actual builds or is it just your experience from leveling?

Quote Originally Posted by Kontinuum View Post
    Monk, barbarian.
    I'd suggest this as well.

Crusader if you don't want to keep worrying about your health bar; you'll almost never die as a tank knight.

10+ Year Old Account
    Copy pasting from the thread below this one, which is basically the exact same question, but phrased slightly differently .

Monks are pretty fun and fairly easy to play right now.

Get Shenlong > Profit. There's the Fire build which is fairly easy damage, the Holy build which is much more durable, or the DuoGen build, which is harder to play but deals insane damage.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Deleted
    I would suggest you to try out monk, they're quick into the action and alot of fun

Barbarian is incredibly simple to play and doesn't have too stellar of a gear requirement to do well with. If you go for a WW build (even without Wastes set) you'll be fairly tanky aswell depending on the you take. They also have a nice amount of build variety. So I'll vote would go to Barb.

monk is insanely tanky and versatile. theres literally 3 useful builds that are great even at grift 70+ (heal,swk,static) and one Death breath farmer build

barb is extremely fast with speed WW build, great for finding keywardens and decent at smashing (hota) but monk ultimately does better.

Closing - please refer to the newly created sticky for class discussion and informations.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.