Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    enjoy your world of monopolies where companies dictate everything and you have no choice in what to pick because they are all owned by the same company genius. also enjoy having your input ignored in customer feedback because the company doesn't care because your gonna buy their products anyway since you know THEY OWN ALL THE BUSINESSES. monopolies are a cancer for consumers.
    so you have more choice if state owns the product i hate companies to but at the very core it dosen t matter you re only choice blue s##$@$ or red s##$@$ either way what you think a president cares more about you than a companie cares about you
    and i didn t propose Bill because he is rich is because the way he acts and hes skill
    Last edited by mmoc1bc8e6de49; 2015-10-15 at 09:07 AM.

Lets see

1) Steals program during an internship, that a larger number of people spend a long time (years) creating, yet weren't satisfied with yet internally. (the things that ended up being windows and office were ment to be 1 product incorperating both, and were created by Apple originally) Chops it into pieces, replaces logos and sells pieces as "his" programs + patents them thereby making it his property by law.
    2) Ruined several other buisnesses that made succesful programs, simply by deliberatly patching windows to no longer run their software, only to bring a similar product on the market once the original creators went bankrupt by his actions.

In short he is the richest (known) thief, and the basis for his current fortune is from theft, fraud and sabotage. True he altered his behaviour later on and ended up giving money to charities and such, doesn't alter the way he got that money to begin with.

I surely hope this isn't to be considdered good president material.