10+ Year Old Account
    Under a bridge, some ware in the Badlands.

Cata Token Mount

Now with 6.2.3 we are getting Cata Timewalking, and with that we are getting the bad ass looking Infinite Timereaver mount, however, its a random drop not a token mount from the vendor like the Ironbound Wrathcharger and the Dragonhawk mount.

Now! Pokc has a crazy fucking idea, what if we get "the Cataclysmic Harbinger" mount. This is an idea I had while on the bus thinking about the fact that Cata CE does not have a mount but MoP and WoD does, now I understand that the CE mounts started with MoP but still it was an idea. The mount I had in mind, was a drake (yes a reskin I know) that looks like Deathwing! Think about it, riding around on the World breaker himself, dressed as the aspect of death with your DS normal Warr teir and with your lil' Deathing following close behind.

Whats your opinion, I would love to know if I am, indeed bananas!
    Quote Originally Posted by pokcmvmxckm View Post
    Sylvanas has returned from the Maw her work complete. She has decided to live as a stay at home Mom with Nathanos at Windrunner Tower in the Ghostlands. Note; she is not a Mother, and Nathanos is a rock with a smiley face drawn in sharpie. Many people are concerned about her current mental health.

There's no way a mount like that is going to be made.. An expansion final boss is something way too iconic for it to become a mere mount..

On the other hand I cant understand WHY OH WHY they made that shit decision to add the Infinite Drake as a RANDOM drop for ANY event instead of adding it as the Cataclysm event mount, much like the other 2.. That's pure BS..

But on the bright side.. Cata TW event = More frecuent TW events = Easiest grind on the other 2 mounts and the toys.. I wonder if the Cata TW event will have a "1 time per event" quest to get 500 badges.. I really hope so tho I doubt it for some reason..
    Quote Originally Posted by shoc View Post
    Because the random name generator might pump out Lortfanden, which sounds like a pretty generic fantasy Warrior name in English, until you realize it means "Shit Fuck" in Danish.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lotus Victorya View Post
    WoD is worse than leveling in Hellfire Peninsula in a PvP Server where your faction sucks.

it will probably be another stone drake or whatever they are called

Isn't there an unused color of the Flametalon and a stone drake? One of those two is more likely.

Quote Originally Posted by This Sesshomaru View Post
    There's no way a mount like that is going to be made.. An expansion final boss is something way too iconic for it to become a mere mount..
    And Alexstrasza wasn't?

I would love a mount that looks like Deathwing, it doesn't need to be Deathwing himself, they could just easily have the description be something like "The Twilight Cultists had to experiment on many drakes to ensure that the armor design would help protect Deathwing himself" or something.

Go tweet Blizzard about it someone, the Infinite dragonflight mount was asked about on Twitter like a month ago and here we are!

how many times did you bang your head on your keyboard when you created your account name

Also wondering if there will be a Cata TW mount. Infinite Drake doesn't count as it will be for all TW events.

Hoping we will get Heavenly Jade Cloud Serpent when MoP TW comes.

It will probably be the green Flametalon.

i don't get the wet spots generated over mounts. i have over 100 but in reality i only use 4. my favourite ground/air, the water strider where applicable and the travellers tundra for when i just need a vendor.
    somebody call for d doctor?

My guess is it will be the green flametalon to compete the set.

what do i wish it would be?
    Atramedes. (the blind dragon from BWD)
    Every time i go in there i feel sorry for him. Every time i go in there I ask aloud: "Why the hell are you not a mount yet?!"
    *sigh* one can dream.

Deathwing is too iconic, plus the infinite drake is already black.

Some fancy stone drake would be nice, but they seem to be using old 'reject' models for the tokens so far - makes the green alysrazor mount seem likely as said above

Quote Originally Posted by SkyTides View Post
    Deathwing is too iconic, plus the infinite drake is already black.

Some fancy stone drake would be nice, but they seem to be using old 'reject' models for the tokens so far - makes the green alysrazor mount seem likely as said above
    The Infinite Drake is Infinite, not Black....

The Black drake and Onyxian Drake are black...

Essentially.

I really dont see a problem with having a Deathwing looking mount.

We allready have an Alextrasza looking mount, and Deathwing is the only end boss that is actually rideable...

I ride him twice a week...

Madness will consume you!!!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by This Sesshomaru View Post
    But on the bright side.. Cata TW event = More frecuent TW events
    Don't bet on it. I assume it will simply enter the current rotation of events and instead of it being TW1-Other events-TW2-Other events-TW1-Other events-TW2, it will be TW1-Other events-TW2-Other events-TW3-Other events-TW1. As for the 500 badges quest, that's a no-brainer. They've said it will be a one-time-per-event thing and that won't change. You just need to deliver the item at a new spot when Cata TW is up.

I'm just happy It's not another awesome new mount that's being placed in the lame Blizz Store for £20. Way to ruin a nice mount.

Herald of the Titans The Flavour Cat's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I found some unused skins from the warcraft mounts site that'd be cool for a vendor to sell:
    .Blue or Purple Hippogryph
    .Spectral Phoenix (It'd be good since there was the Dark one added to guild vendors in Cata:

.Red or Purple Twilight Drake
    .Skywall Drake

.Gold Seahorse

My best thoughts are for the seahorse, or the red drake/skywall drake.
    Isn't it ironic how education is important, yet people forget all about it when they visit the internet?

Id be curious what the transforming toy would be!

What i want: a faceless one
    What we'd prolly get: a twilight cultist

10+ Year Old Account
    The Skywall Drake is really, really close to the Drake of the North Wind (And lets face it, we have North/East/South/West wind drakes. Adding in another Storm Drake would ruin that perfect balance!)

There is still a number of mounts that can be added though...

Green Flametalon (I forsee that one being added in Legion though)

2 additional Hippogryphs (A possiblity, but not a probability)

A different colored Twilight Drake (imo, the most probable)

One of the mentioned Phoenixes (Possibility)

Spectral Drake (Cataclysm added 4 different spectral mounts. Spectral Wolf/Horse, Spectral Gryphon/Windrider. imo, Spectral Drake is more likely than a phoenix/hippogryph)

Deathwing-esque mount (DS had Alexstraza-esque mounts. I can really see a Deathwing-esque mount)

Tarecgosa mount (The one from the legendary questline)

But, imo, different colored twilight drakes are the most likely.

I do not think ground mounts are likely for Cata TW, given the previous 2 ones have been flying mounts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

Quote Originally Posted by Kharum View Post
    Also wondering if there will be a Cata TW mount. Infinite Drake doesn't count as it will be for all TW events.

Hoping we will get Heavenly Jade Cloud Serpent when MoP TW comes.
    Yeah TW is a perfect opportunity to bring these unused models in to complete the sets.

For cata I'd like the green flametalon, but I can see how it'd fit better for Legion. Maybe a stone drake?

Then again the patch notes doesn't mention a mount, only toys, so maybe there won't be one?

"Added a vendor near the Cataclysm portals in Stormwind and Orgrimmar during the Cataclysm Timewalking Bonus Event that sells modernized Cataclysm gear and cool new toys."