Page 1 of 3
LastLast

INFINITY: Battlescape (KICKSTARTER NEXT WEEK)

NEWS NEWS NEWS!!!

THIS JUST IN!!!

Infinity: Battlescape is officialy announced to be launched for KICKSTARTER next week! The space game thats been in development for as long as I can remember, been called vaporware and a bunch of other things, is finaly getting close to something playable. Infinity: Battlescape IS NOT a full MMO as it was itended to be, but its more of a showcase for what it can be.

Check it out, follow, share and like!

Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/Infinity-Ba...e-14345001234/
    Official Webpage: https://inovaestudios.com/Battlescape

THIS IS GONNA BE WHOLE LOT OF EPIC!!!

- - - Updated - - -

How can this thread get no replys?!

The website you have linked isn't particularly helpful about what the game is...

Check facebook page and youtube channel. The website will be up in a weeks time I guess when they realease kickstarter.

You can also check out their forums. ALOT of stuff is there.
    Last edited by Duano; 2015-10-16 at 01:21 AM.

KICKSTARTER IN 6 HOURS

Anybody hyped as I am?!

https://inovaestudios.com/Battlescape

Deleted
    Why should we be hyped ? It is a kickstarter campaign start, not a release. It could take years after the kickstarter for game to see the fresh air.

I would have been, I was hyped, back when this Infinity-engine was first showed off. I wish them luck, but right now I think I'm more excited about the expansion for Elite: Dangerous which will include seamless planetary landings.
    Last edited by Dezerte; 2015-10-21 at 11:12 AM.
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

Deleted
    What is a ''kickstarter launch'' even?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Duano View Post

How can this thread get no replys?!
    Because it looks like a 'shilling' thread by the dev himself would be my guess.
    The youtube videos are just tech-demos. Still have no clue what the game would be about. Not hyped.

The comunity around the game is hyped because we have been following development for decades... LITERALY!!!

So this is huge. They will be showing alot and we are all excited about it.

30 min to go!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Duano View Post
    The comunity around the game is hyped because we have been following development for decades... LITERALY!!!

So this is huge. They will be showing alot and we are all excited about it.

30 min to go!!!
    So after decades they still have nothing and are now turning to kickstarter for money.
    Yeah Vaporware would be a word I could use.
    Maybe scam aswell.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

Deleted
    Pledged already, gogo!

Soo.. It's Star Citizen with less money backing it?

There's a stream going on youtube at the moment... Looks kinda... meh.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sglhi_PIEX4

So much "hype"... I mean it has #15 posts in a week.. And it's been hyped for "decades" I can see this going places

- - - Updated - - -

Only 2 more years till release

more

10 backers

- All of the above.
    - A "Galactic Supporter" forum badge and accompanying in-game decal for all of your ships.
    - A limited edition set of special weapon effects. These will be purely cosmetic and won't change weapon balance.
    - A statue with your name engraved on it will be hidden somewhere in the solar system. More

- - - Updated - - -

Estimated delivery:
    Sep 2017

Something tells me this Duano is one of the developers, or closely linked to them. I suspected this'll be Trials of Ascension v2.0

Quote Originally Posted by Archaeon View Post
    There's a stream going on youtube at the moment... Looks kinda... meh.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sglhi_PIEX4
    It does indeed look pretty meh. Not saying I could do better but then I'm not asking people for money

Quote Originally Posted by Fyve View Post
    Something tells me this Duano is one of the developers, or closely linked to them. I suspected this'll be Trials of Ascension v2.0
    That's the feeling this thread has given me too

Oh look, another kickstarter game...

Oh look, another space game....

Oh yay, let's get hyped and wait 2 years for release.

Shameless hype for a kickstarter. People should be aware of these things especially something that's been in development forever. Screw hype. Make an educated decision and use your money in a better way.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Stonecloak View Post
    Shameless hype for a kickstarter. People should be aware of these things especially something that's been in development forever. Screw hype. Make an educated decision and use your money in a better way.
    /Starts slowclap

Wow, it's already at more than 10% of its goal. Seems like there are plenty of people that are interested.