First Time Sub Help! Logs included!

Okay guys I recently got my class trinket/ Soul Cap/ and 4 set. Decided to try out Sub.
    Any suggestions? This was my first night on it. I have read ryhlix's guide but feel I still made several mental mistakes.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/cv2V41QBWrFMyJdn
    10/14/15

- - - Updated - - -

I know in several cases I missed timed my Premed and lost the points.
    I also feel that I'm not pooling energy right.
    I know one problem was that we had a dps other than the assigned person popping the ring literally on cooldown instead of holding for the call.
    And that another fight the lust was messed up.
    But according to simcraft I should be near the 70k mark. The best I saw was 61k I think on Gorfeind, and 51k on fel-lord.
    Any oen that knows much more than me want to take a gander at the logs and get back to me pls?

Here are a couple things from looking at Zakuun.

1. Your rupture up-time is bad. You need to keep that up as close to 100% as possible. You let S&D fall off for a couple seconds as well.
    2. Your cooldowns are not being used properly. Your 2nd Shadow Reflection was used after your 3rd Shadow Dance finished. You need to use them together.
    3. Maalus should be used on cooldown for the most part. It needs to line up with your 3rd SD / 2nd SR.
    4. You have no pre-pot and no 2nd pot. 2nd pot is used with SD/SR/Maalus.
    5. You cast S&D at 6 seconds in the fight. You should not need to do that.
    6. You are not pooling energy. You want to be at 90+ for SD and Vanishes.
    7. Not as important, but your opener should be Vanish -> SR+Rupture -> SD (you did Vanish -> SR+SD -> Rupture). It also looks like you cast rupture twice in a row.
    Last edited by Sinist; 2015-10-16 at 02:05 PM.

Looking at zakuun I can see that.
    Macro for some reason is not useing my 1st potion. Missing the second is my fault tho.
    Should I hold my 3rd SD for SR?
    Maalus problems were being caused my someone that was not assigned to pop it popping it (we cornered the raider and looks like he didnt unmacro it from his CD)
    - Should I let my first S&D fall of and not renew it? I thought with the opener I had it ran out fast as its only being cast with 2 CP, Maybe I casted it too soon before the fight.
    Hmm note on the opener Ill post my macro when I get to my desktop. I think thats the source of a couple of problems for my opener. ( not good with macros, Never really had to use them before re rolling rogue. at least not this many. )

So maybe don't use a macro? The opener isn't so complicated that I really feel it needs one, maybe for SR and thats about it?

It probably doesnt need a macro but as somoene that has never touched sub before it helps. coming from assasination where i only have to hit 1 maybe 2 buttons prepull at 3 seconds to the several you have to do as sub
    It also made it easier trying to manage my keybinds.

- - - Updated - - -

Well Figured out the macro problem. My dumbass had /cast potion instead of /use. yea im a idiot.