Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by rawhammer View Post
    no. not particularly
    O-oh, okay.
    Quote Originally Posted by TCGamer View Post
    If I had the cash to pay a DDoSer, I would in a heartbeat. Especially with the way the anti-legacy crowd has been attacked by the pro-legacy crowd day in and day out.

Nothing like a bunch of thread crappers to try to ruin your day. Enjoy your uber-PC.
    Super casual.

eh the i7 4790k is still my go to cpu (which is still overkill for gaming) the 5820k is more for dick waving then actual gaming performance. just my 2 cents.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KOMO1211 View Post
    eh the i7 4790k is still my go to cpu (which is still overkill for gaming) the 5820k is more for dick waving then actual gaming performance. just my 2 cents.
    The Intel 6 and 8 core LGA 2011 CPU's will not help in gaming AT ALL. In fact, the 4790k and 6700k will outperform them in games.

HOWEVER...that said. The OP did say he was streaming. Recording and streaming are among the few applications that CAN make use of more than 4 cores effectively. The 6 core/12 thread CPU is actually pretty damn effective for streaming. It will allow the OP to record and stream video WITHOUT impacting the game performance.