Question Seeking Accurate DPS loggin website

I'm curious to see who is the highest DPS class / Player in WOW currently right now. and for the life of me i can not find an accurate website.

I've done google searches, and every site i log onto to see the data gives me different classes / players from Rogues, to Survival, Enhancement Shamans to Arcane Mages, yet when you read forums and stuff you hear Hunters and Frost Mages are top DPS. yet there is not a single f*cking Hunter in that group. Sure when i look at recount in groups/raids its normally the Hunter that is top.

Can anyone direct me towards the most Accurate and Proven Data Logging Site that i can access and see who is the Top DPS player/Class currently in WOW.

Sites i've tried so far are (these are the ones that pop up on the first page of a Google search)

Noxxic.com
    wowprogress.com
    World of Logs
    Ask Mr Robot
    WowBis

warcraftlogs.com is the most popular logging site atm. pretty much what every real guild uses.

it really is all a fight per fight basis though.

also anything saying hance shaman or survival hunters are anywhere but basically dead last is pretty wrong. sure hance shamans have a couple fights they aren't bad at survival is literal dog shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Jellospally View Post
    warcraftlogs.com is the most popular logging site atm. pretty much what every real guild uses.

it really is all a fight per fight basis though.

also anything saying hance shaman or survival hunters are anywhere but basically dead last is pretty wrong. sure hance shamans have a couple fights they aren't bad at survival is literal dog shit.
    how accurate is it because according to warcraftlogs.com the top DPS player (for HFC on Mythic on my server Lightbringer) is a Frost DK doing 150k (see image) which completely contradicts everything i've read on this furom and everywhere else.

Edit: Sorry had wrong info
    Last edited by Sk3tz0; 2015-10-15 at 11:03 AM. Reason: Wrong informations.. Corrected

Quote Originally Posted by Sk3tz0 View Post
    how accurate is it because according to warcraftlogs.com the top DPS player (for HFC on Mythic on my server Lightbringer) is a Frost DK doing 80k (see image) which completely contradicts everything i've read on this furom and everywhere else.

Dont know why you havn't just gone here:

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/8

But, meh...

Madness will consume you!!!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sk3tz0 View Post
    how accurate is it because according to warcraftlogs.com the top DPS player (for HFC on Mythic on my server Lightbringer) is a Frost DK doing 80k (see image) which completely contradicts everything i've read on this furom and everywhere else.

There is a reason some people get paid to translate data to other people. I think you have to rethink your mindset and approach to these datas. "Player who does most damage with 80k" is not only not relevant to any question, it's also not what the data say.

It's extremely accurate.

What you aren't doing is being critical of the data presented. On that realm theres only 3 guilds that have killed mythic bosses. This means you are pulling dps data from a tiny sample pool. He may simply be the best geared or the best player on the realm.

If you want better (not more accurate) information then check the dps data for all realms.

Quote Originally Posted by killwithpwr View Post
    Dont know why you havn't just gone here:

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/8

But, meh...
    Thanks I did at first.. but was rather curious as to whats the on goings are on my own server..

10+ Year Old Account
    What would that piece of information even be used for?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Feali View Post
    What would that piece of information even be used for?
    He wants to play the most FOTM omgbigdickdeeps class

To OP: There really isn't such site. Everything on log sites is skewed by people cheesing encounters for top rankings.
    Simulations are better, though they suffer a lot from "assumption bias" and people don't often play the class like that.

But yeah, WCL for most recent and up2date logs. Simcraft for most recent and up2date sims. Caveat emptor.
    Last edited by mmocb3d24e6671; 2015-10-15 at 11:22 AM.

Deleted
    You should look here : http://www.warcraftlogs.com/statisti...gregate=amount
    and change boss/percentile/difficulty/ilvl/etc depening on what you search

Quote Originally Posted by Arkandae View Post
    You should look here : http://www.warcraftlogs.com/statisti...gregate=amount
    and change boss/percentile/difficulty/ilvl/etc depening on what you search
    cheers for that.. thanks

As has been pointed out, the data is good on all of the public logging sites, you just have to know how to interpret it.

Control by fight length, look at damage to main target rather than add padding, etc.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaneiac View Post
    This game isn't about your friends, though. This game is about taking it seriously enough that you do the hardest content no matter what it takes (transferring, etc), lasting friendships and other elements be damned. /s