MW Trinkets Mythic Progression

Hello All, I have some questions on what trinkets to use during Mythic progression. I'm currently 5/13M. I know that this is a loaded and possibly subjective question, but I figured I would ask it anyway. I usually run Unstable Felshadow Emulsion (H) and Intuition's Gift (H) for most fights so far. The only exception so far was during Mythic Council in which I use Sacred Draenic Incense (HWF) and Unstable Felshadow Emulsion (H). I'm just curious if there is a list that someone has made, or if I should never switch out Unstable Felshadow Emulsion (H)? What would be a good fight to use Demonic Phylactery (H)? I have all 3 trinkets to swap if I need. Any constructive advice would be greatly appreciated!

Hi! Here is Geodew's trinket ratings. I'm pretty sure you basically want to run UFE + IG. SDI really isn't worth it, as it doesn't synergize well with the 4pc. I don't have a Phylactery but since most of our healing is based around spending chi, I don't think there's really a use for it. I'm 9/13M and those are the two trinkets I constantly run. UFE is incredibly powerful and you shouldn't switch it out for any fights.
    Last edited by Tameiki; 2015-10-15 at 07:20 PM.

The trinket spreadsheet is a very good starting point, but basically you have a good bit of options depending on what you want or what you need. UFE+IG is the standard and a very good combo, the math on Phylactery comes out pretty high, but most people prefer IG for the on use and spirit. You definitely have the option of using the Autoclave from Blackhand or the Shielding Talisman from Blast Furnace in BRF if you want a spirit/proc combo. I personally use UFE+Autoclave for most fights and swap out for IG on fights like Gorefiend where the CD lines up well with damage.

If you do use SDI you almost definitely want to use Phylactery with it. The combo just works well together since you get the most use from Phylactery out of Soothing>Surging and that plus your level 30 talent, Enveloping, and Expel Harm are really all you'll be using with SDI. That combo is really only usable on a few fights though, Council being one of them, and even then it's not very optimal.

Echoing what's already been said, for healing you're either looking at SDI + Phylactery (which is only even really usable on Council), Phylactery + UFE (which you'd only use if you're running into situations where you have basically no mana for some reason) and IG + UFE for everything else (probably just everything).

Things get a lot different if you're talking about damage potential at all, but that's an entirely different topic.

Thanks guys! That answers a lot of questions for me.

I sometimes also use Reaver Piston (the only DPS trinket allowed on HFC) on fights where I end up with a lot of mana and there are not much burst windows for IG. Never seen anyone commenting about it, what do you think about it?

The major problem about him is its low ilvl...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by damniforgotagain View Post
    I sometimes also use Reaver Piston (the only DPS trinket allowed on HFC) on fights where I end up with a lot of mana and there are not much burst windows for IG. Never seen anyone commenting about it, what do you think about it?

The major problem about him is its low ilvl...
    I find that mostly as a fistweaving trinket, basically when I can get away in crane stance through most of an encounter.