Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by zephid View Post
    I guess the problem is that the cancer is not in his colon anymore, it has spread to his liver.

- - - Updated - - -

They managed to get rid of the cancer in his colon, but not before it spread to his liver.
    These drugs work even if the cancer has metastasized. They prevent the cancer cells from activating the "checkpoint" that turns off immune cells that would otherwise attack the cancer cells. In some patients, the tumors died so fast that they left wounds that had to be dealt with.
    "There is a pervasive myth that making content hard will induce players to rise to the occasion. We find the opposite. " -- Ghostcrawler
    "The bit about hardcore players not always caring about the long term interests of the game is spot on." -- Ghostcrawler
    "Do you want a game with no casuals so about 500 players?"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by unfilteredJW View Post
    My mother beat cancer this year, and it was awful watching her go through that. No one, at all, deserves this disease, especially at 31.

You are fucking trash.
    Don't even try to reason with the guy. He's obviously just trolling at this point.
    "Do you think man will ever walk on the sun? -Ali G

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by masteryuri View Post
    No it doesnt, to you it matters who said it. Everyone here would jump on the deserve train if anyone else but him would be in the same situation.
    No, I wouldn't and you wouldn't know what would happen and so what? Context actually does matter because that is how we get all the facts and react fairly and accordingly. I'm sorry if you want to be ignorant but that's your problem.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Seezer View Post
    Don't even try to reason with the guy. He's obviously just trolling at this point.
    I might be drunk and it struck a nerve.

LOL, yeah that's karma. If he said it there, I'm sure hes said others times to other people! To bad its not throat cancer so he can't talk anymore, would not be surprised if he makes a gofundme page and posts a lot of videos about it on youtube. Yay for cancer this time lol!

Post constructively. -Infracted. Lucetia
    Last edited by Lucetia; 2015-10-16 at 05:53 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    These drugs work even if the cancer has metastasized. They prevent the cancer cells from activating the "checkpoint" that turns off immune cells that would otherwise attack the cancer cells. In some patients, the tumors died so fast that they left wounds that had to be dealt with.
    Which drugs are you talking about?
    "Do you think man will ever walk on the sun? -Ali G

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Khatix View Post
    LOL, yeah that's karma. If he said it there, I'm sure hes said others times to other people! To bad its not throat cancer so he can't talk anymore, would not be surprised if he makes a gofundme page and posts a lot of videos about it on youtube. Yay for cancer this time lol!
    I seriously doubt he needs a gofundme page.

Fucking trash human being right here.

Post constructively. Posting this type of post more than once is unnecessary. -Infracted. Lucetia
    Last edited by Lucetia; 2015-10-16 at 05:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Seezer View Post
    Which drugs are you talking about?
    Example is pembrolizumab (Keytruda). Unfortunately, reading further, I see these have been ineffective in most colon cancers.

http://news.sciencemag.org/biology/2...riddled-tumors
    "There is a pervasive myth that making content hard will induce players to rise to the occasion. We find the opposite. " -- Ghostcrawler
    "The bit about hardcore players not always caring about the long term interests of the game is spot on." -- Ghostcrawler
    "Do you want a game with no casuals so about 500 players?"

10+ Year Old Account
    You are scum. Pure scum.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

That's actually pretty hilarious.

Post constructively. -Infracted. Lucetia
    Last edited by Lucetia; 2015-10-16 at 05:57 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ergar View Post
    That's actually pretty hilarious.
    It's more disgusting that people bring this shit up.

Warrior-Magi

I'll be sure to remember how fucking funny cancer is while I'm sitting in a friend's funeral tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    It's more disgusting that people bring this shit up.
    People laugh at worse things than someone getting cancer. Don't know why he deserves an immunity just because he's famous.

10+ Year Old Account
    People laugh at worse things than someone getting cancer. Don't know why he deserves an immunity just because he's famous.
    It's not immunity. It's the fact it was several years ago and he apologized. It's freaking 3 years almost 4. If people can't let it go they have issues. I don't give him a pass because he's famous.

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    It's not immunity. It's the fact it was several years ago and he apologized. It's freaking 3 years almost 4. If people can't let it go they have issues. I don't give him a pass because he's famous.
    It's the internet, what do you except. But tbh it is pretty fucking funny that a guy who wishes cancer on someone gets it himself. Asscancer especially.

It's the internet, what do you except. But tbh it is pretty fucking funny that a guy who wishes cancer on someone gets it himself. Asscancer especially.
    I "expect" people not to be fucking filth. But that's asking a bit much.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Evolixe View Post
    Sometimes when we get angry, we say things we later regret.
    This case is extreme, but the only thing it proves is that he is human just like all of us and anger got the best of him at that moment.

Everyone can be forgiven. Everyone. As long as genuine empathy has been shown.

Things like this happen to all of us. And don't even try to argue the contrary.
    If you ever get into an argument with the man or woman you love; and you say something really bad that you didn't really mean,
    I hope for you they won't be as spiteful as you are now.
    No, don't try to reason with the internet, when you're wrong they want you to get down to your knees and give yourself 10 thousand whippings to yourself as everyone looks at you and mocks you for it. It's fucking sad that it ends up this way, tb recognized that his statement was way too out of reason but hey, people like being total dicks.
    Cod has a new campaign, new weapons, new multiplayer levels every year. Zelda has been recycling the same weapons, villains, and dungeons since the 80's. Zelda recycles enough to make cod blush. The same weapons, villains, dungeons, and princess in every single Zelda for the most part. It's almost as cheesy as bowser vs Mario round 35

10+ Year Old Account
    "it's not like death threats are valid if they are through internet"
    I dont know if "get cancer and die" is a death threat. Can you give someone cancer?

10+ Year Old Account
    Hope things go well.
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ "In short, people are idiots who don't really understand anything." ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥
    [/url]
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥