Page 1 of 25
... LastLast

Sex partner must say 'yes' every 10 minutes or it's rape

So, if I only take 30 seconds what happens then?

Deleted
    Good thing the average intercourse, is shorter than that

10+ Year Old Account
    rape culture !

also i blame canada..
    war does not determine who is right, only who is left.

I am in before

"This is a good thing."
    "Why is this bad again?"
    "If you don't agree you are a rapist misogynistic pig"

Seriously, this whole thing is just going to spiral into Japanese Sex Culture in a few short years, meaning young people stay single, live happier lives, and don't spend money. Somehow though, I can see this turning into a Patriarchal issue or something.

10+ Year Old Account
    Great. The last thing we need is even more sex Ed confusion. No means no is a lot more clear than yes is yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntermyth View Post
    rape culture !

also i blame canada..
    Fucking flappy heads and beedy eyes...

I usually hate still being a virgin, but stories like this make me think "thank god, I still am!"

Ok so...

0:00 'Yes' is needed to begin.
    (Actually a legal contract drawn up by a lawyer witnessed by 10 people and submitted to the UN for approval is needed, right femmies?)
    0:10 'Yes'
    0:20 'Yes'
    0:30 'No'

So have you now raped her?

SJWs would say ....yeaaaa you have.
    MAGA
    When all you do is WIN WIN WIN

Good thing my girlfriend keeps repeating "yes" continually while we're havin sex then.
    You were good, kid, real good. But as long as I'm around, you'll always be second best, see?
    ______________________________________________________________________________
    Oh, and no comment from Xe'ra about how the assault on the black temple was being led in part by the naaru. So was hatred corrupting A'dal's mind too, you pretentious windchime?
    - Volpethrope

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kneehidude View Post
    I usually hate still being a virgin, but stories like this make me think "thank god, I still am!"
    Only heard of these kind of problems in north america...

Quote Originally Posted by Zombergy View Post
    Ok so...

(Actually a legal contract drawn up by a lawyer witnessed by 10 people and submitted to the UN for approval is needed, right femmies?)

I sincerely hope you're just playing ignorant here. If she after 30 minutes say "no" and doesn't want anymore (for whatever reason and you continue and ignore her, you're suddenly going against her will, and vice versa.
    You were good, kid, real good. But as long as I'm around, you'll always be second best, see?
    ______________________________________________________________________________
    Oh, and no comment from Xe'ra about how the assault on the black temple was being led in part by the naaru. So was hatred corrupting A'dal's mind too, you pretentious windchime?
    - Volpethrope

Deleted
    Left wing being the left wing.

Move along.

I guarantee you a conservative did not come up with this one

If you bothered to read the article at all you would know that the headline isn't really what was being said at all
    Consent from the person you are kissing — or more — is not merely silence or a lack of protest, Shafia Zaloom, a health educator at the Urban School of San Francisco, told the students. They listened with rapt attention, but several did not disguise how puzzled they felt.

“What does that mean — you have to say ‘yes’ every 10 minutes?” asked Aiden Ryan, 15, who sat near the front of the room.

“Pretty much,” Ms. Zaloom answered. “It’s not a timing thing, but whoever initiates things to another level has to ask.”
    Meaning, if you are kissing someone you need their permission to engage in sex. If you are having sex you need permission to switch to anal. Also, if your partner wants to stop having sex...you stop having sex with them.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zombergy View Post
    Ok so...

If you continue to have sex with someone after they have said to stop...then yes...you are raping them. If you stop when they say to stop...then no...you did not rape them.
    “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.

Yeah, that's not going to get annoying asking every 10 minutes......

Quote Originally Posted by Sicari View Post
    If you are having sex you need permission to switch to anal.
    - - - Updated - - -
    My union, Surprise butt sexers of America (SbsA) will fight this tooth and nail as it greatly reduces our chances for surprise and unfairly singles us out!

Quote Originally Posted by Emeraldon View Post
    I sincerely hope you're just playing ignorant here. If she after 30 minutes say "no" and doesn't want anymore (for whatever reason and you continue and ignore her, you're suddenly going against her will, and vice versa.
    i guess what he wanted to say is. If she said no in the end no matter what, and we pretend him to stop immideatly, if it still is rape ?
    cause no matter how fast you stop, in the second she says no, with their logic it should be rape right ?

Quote Originally Posted by kneehidude View Post
    I tried the whole sex thing once. I got my pants off after she gave the clear. She changed her mind, I didn't touch her, dropped her off at her house I went my way. I was slapped with attempted rape charges.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Emeraldon View Post
    Good thing my girlfriend keeps repeating "yes" continually while we're havin sex then.
    I think you've won the thread.