What class would you be

If Blizzard's promise to deliver on class identity in a positive way actually holds true in Legions, and classes feel different but fun-

And also, if there comes to be a certain level of balance in the first season of Legion?

This is all hypothetical, especially the latter, as with the entrance of Demon Hunters its going to be a shitstorm.

Tl;Dr assume the game was based on better class identity and balance didnt effect what you played. Just what you thought was fun or cool. What class would you be?

Balance never affected the class I play. So just continue playing with my Monk or possibly switch to Demon Hunter if I find it more interesting.

Honestly just play the class you enjoy; granted things may not be as bad, I personally don't believe that any class is "too bad" to play. If you have the drive, the skill, and the mindset then anything really is possible. Unless you're a protection paladin; abandon ship, all hope is lost, give up while you can.

Deleted
    Personally, I'm hyped about MM and SV
    MM - because it will get defenses and utility NOT bound to the pet - new defenses to replace roar of sac, master's call, spirit bond, etc... Once the pet is gone, all the pet utility will have to be replaced by something new, there's no other logical way round.
    SV - because it's essentially a new spec in the game. It will probably have abilities with the names of the old ones - raptor strike, mongoose bite, wing clip - which will bring memories and will offer a totally new playstyle.

I'd probably still play a warrior, I like being the overly armored dude with big weapons just hitting shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Dinobull View Post
    I'd probably still play a warrior, I like being the overly armored dude with big weapons just hitting shit.
    Same here. I've stuck with a warrior as my main through some of the best and worst times the class has had and don't expect that to change in Legion.

10+ Year Old Account
    The same as I've always been honestly.
    Either Retribution Paladin or Destruction Warlock. Those are the two classes that appeal to me the most.

I'll stick to my rogue. More my playstyle and I've stuck with it through some tough times
    Intel i9 9900K @ 5GHz | Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4 @ 3600MHz 2x8GB | Asus Maximus XI Z390 | Asus RTX 3080 Ti OC | Corsair HX850 Platinum | Corsair H150i Pro CPU cooler | Acer Predator 32" 2560x1440 170MHz | Samsung 970 EVO 500GB m.2 NVMe SSD | Samsung 970 EVO 1TB m.2 NVMe SSD | Corsair K70 Rapidfire Keyboard | Corsair Virtuoso XT RGB Headphones | Corsair Crystal Series 570x RGB Case | Logitech G604 | Windows 11 Professional x64
    My Youtube Channel

10+ Year Old Account
    Prot and ret paladin, but if they dont do anything about the specs, i might reroll to warrior, or demon hunter if i like the class

Priest like it has been since early Cata. Disc and Holy if it's possible w/o struggling too much. Had to spec Shadow from time to time during Warlords, hope I won't have to choose only one of the two healing specs next expansion.

I'm still planning on playing my dk since I like some of what I've seen so far for legion. Also planning on having a hunter as my main alt since I enjoy the class.

For me:
    Elemental shaman is the fun class without a doubt.
    DEATH Knights are cool.
    Warlocks are also cool for the same reasons as dks (dark/evil flavour), so I'll roll a DH too like everyone else.
    Warriors will always be bad ass tho just cuz they smash shit
    Last edited by trevoroxx; 2015-10-23 at 08:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Philomene View Post
    Priest like it has been since early Cata. Disc and Holy if it's possible w/o struggling too much. Had to spec Shadow from time to time during Warlords, hope I won't have to choose only one of the two healing specs next expansion.
    I'm staying priest as well, but I'm kinda excited to see what they do with Shadow. I'm expecting it to be completely revamped, because a lot of what Shadow offers now is similar to Affliction. If they hold true to class identity, then Shadow should be soooo different.

I've also heard some people talking about Disc possibly being a damage-to-heal kind of spec, more-so than it already is.

I just hope Holy gets some love :/

I'd probably go warrior. I mained my resto/balance druid for years, so I guess something else would be nice. Was already planning to main another class in Legion already

I'll probably go with Demon Hunter.

Deleted
    Still Mage.
    We're brilliant. We also happen to have a great pvp specc. Win-win
    Now, only if Horde would win more BGs...

I've really narrowed down my top 3 classes I enjoy. Warlock, Warrior, Priest.
    PvE - Warlock
    PvP - Priest / Warrior

If I was to align my interests to my favorite class, that is really hard.. Possibly Priest.