---> The Real Reason RAIDING HAS DIED!!!

It's extremely simple: Raiding is losing popularity because people don't get satisfaction when killing a boss.

You kill a boss in LFR
    Then Normal
    Then Heroic
    Then Mythic

Is this fun??? NO!

Can you skip any of these difficulties? Some -- but then it makes no sense why you would (for competitive & social reasons).

Back in BC (yes, the best expansion by a mile) you could spend several weeks on a single boss... and when he died --- you celebrated!!! Pictures, screaming, celebration, gloating.......woots! Did you want to re-kill him in the next difficulty??? OF COURSE NOT!!!

1 Difficulty....that gets slowly nerfed. Such an easy solution! Everybody can play...and at their own pace.

PS. Catering to casuals should not mean letting casuals clear the entire raid zone on day 1.......

You are absolutely the first person to notice or suggest any of this.

Theres a 1000 threads with variations on this shit.

There is no "reason". Like with everything there are "reasons"

Dude, this guy needs to work for blizz! I'm sure they've NEVER heard these original things before! *eyeroll*

<------- omg look
    --------------------> now look here

<--- here now!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by wordup View Post
    You are absolutely the first person to notice or suggest any of this.
    /like .
    ___________( •̪●) --(FOR THE ALLIANCE!)
    ░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
    ▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
    I███████████████████].
    ◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

Herald of the Titans SoulSoBreezy's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    In this tier,

My group started with heroic and we'd have 25 or so people.
    We'd do normal on an off night for folks who wanted to fill out set pieces, this's maybe 10 or so people.
    As time went on we had about 19 people down Arch in heroic, then we kinda imploded. Folks wanted to move to mythic and we weren't fast enough, school, life, whatever.

Today we do a few spot bosses on heroic but are working an alts on normal mode (12-14 of us). It's kind of refreshing doing something else.
    For catchup, a few of us run LFR for the legendary stuff (3-4 of us).

That said, I don't agree with your opinion.

Deleted
    I have 100% confidence in that you alone, yield a binary answer to what is fun to MILLIONS of people.

It must be the caps-lock - it instills a sense of seriousness, doesn't it?

When we kill a mythic boss that we have already killed on heroic we still celebrate.

10+ Year Old Account
    -------> this thread is such a new topic that we never discussed ever before
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

This is trolling!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    In other countries like Canada the population has chosen to believe in hope, peace and tolerance. This we can see from the election of the Honourable Justin Trudeau who stood against the politics of hate and divisiveness.

> over here now!

--> woo!

The reasons you state for not skipping are player-created, so stop saying that it is due to "catering to casuals" that is the source of the issue.
    No, the issue is players more than capable of committing to those higher tiers choosing to use the lower tiers as another lockout.
    Don't be another one of the arrogant casual bashers.

Given the delay on the release of LFR, it isnt even close to "day one".
    Stop acting like a spoilt brat, throwing a tantrum because you aren't the sole recipient of the attention.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

This doesn't seem like it's going anywhere productive and is just going to cause arguments.

Locking.