Poll: will it make you come back to wow Grove Warden

Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    Deleted

will you come back to wow for Grove Warden

will it make you come back to wow Grove Warden
    will have to blow the whistle on something you will find cheap boost by people who use group finder to boast peopple with archimonde save so will be 30k first days 15k at end i know because i did same thing at end of myst made 200k in like 7h with heribloms from garosh i know a guy who made 1 mill

edit it will prob be lower drop chance like 2% or on shop after legion starts not a good idea to remove a mount after only a few mounth s
    Last edited by mmoc1bc8e6de49; 2015-10-16 at 04:33 PM.

I already resubbed for the Hallow's End event coming up to get the Horseman's mount (I've been trying for a decade).

But I will probably either remain subbed or let it run out and resub for 6.2.3 for the Grove Warden and the Valor changes. The 6.2.3 patch in general has restored some of my lost faith in Blizzard.

Already subbed, but I'd really love to have that mount. Problem is that I don't raid So either have to start (but I always put it off) or I need to pay for a boost (but I don't have money now)

Eh, still have some time, so I'm not too worried!

Deleted
    I'll come back for Legion because content - Not for a mount, though.

The Lightbringer Archmage Alodi's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I will unsub after getting it

I see what they did there, so no, won't be enough for me to resubscribe before Legion hits a month or so mark.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Faenskap View Post
    Already subbed, but I'd really love to have that mount. Problem is that I don't raid So either have to start (but I always put it off) or I need to pay for a boost (but I don't have money now)

Eh, still have some time, so I'm not too worried!
    i know a trik to get it more easy

10+ Year Old Account
    Many people are gonna be scared off by the fact that it's gated behind Heroic.

Deleted
    no wary they will nearf it and you will be boosted bt 795 rings by than

Nope. Too little too late. It should have been there to begin with. Releasing it now halfway through HFC looks really bad on there end and it shows they're trying hard to stop bleeding sub numbers. I'm not taking the bait.

Deleted
    No dont comeback till Legion at this point wow aint worth the 15€ or 48k+ g on eu. Anders ill thinkatthis point that ill pick Legion up on a sale andere nog at start since i wat to know from real video revisies by real gamers how good bliz listend to there costumer before iltake the bait. Till that time PS4 gaming with vriendschap andere familia

7+ Year Old Account
    If a mount equated to meaningful content, I might have considered it. But, adding one mount to my 274 mount stable.... I don't think so.

Been using tokens, will continue to use tokens until at least Legion, and I have a guild capable of easily 1-shotting Heroic Archimonde, so... what do I answer here?

TL;DR: Already subbed; mount is mine on patch day.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

Nope. Its a cool mount but if i had interest in the current content i would be subbed right now, i tend to play mmos for the minute to minute gameplay experience and the shiny carrots are a nice bonus. Not the draw to give the dev my money. Right now its still hellfire and the only change will be valour points to artificially extend the tier for the months and months till legions out. I already ran those dungeons and cleared the raid. So clearing the raid on a harder difficulty for a moose is the only difference the patch brings unless i want another dragon mount of which i have many. That just doesnt appeal to me since i wasnt having fun in said raid already, thats not going to change.

7+ Year Old Account
    Im already subbed via tokens
    But the answer is yes, im going to start playing a lot more in 6.2.3 and for World events

yeah i will resub for a short amount of time. I play wow to collect things. everything i do is usually done because i have a mount or other shiny in mind, so when i unsubbed i knew there was a good chance i would briefly revisit if they had another soo mount style reward.
    I know its just resub bait to stop the bleeding but for the first time in this entire xpack i agree with what they are doing. its not enoguh to save the xpack and its not enough to keep me interested until Legion but i applaud them for not putting the mount in the store, so i will buy one or two tokens since i'm between games at the moment anyway.

No, but I'm happy with Blizzard's final decision on the mount. It was the right move imo.

Deleted
    it will be hard, but i'll obtain that mount!.

10+ Year Old Account
    I wanted to come back for it but not really spend the $15. was reminded reading the forums just now that I could buy game time with gold so yeah I'll be back.

hate that I am such a wow lemming... but I think I just might. Up to now I haven't even queued up for Archimond on LFR... and now I'm considering coming back and pushing for a heroic kill.

Why, because as a wow lemming, Blizz can lead me right into the fire if there is a mount involved.