Poll: will it make you come back to wow Grove Warden

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    I already resubbed for the Hallow's End event coming up to get the Horseman's mount (I've been trying for a decade).
    He was added in 2007.
    LIAR!

7+ Year Old Account
    Well it's Ghostcrawlers will incarnate, he always said he wanted to have a moose in this game, looks like he finally got it

Deleted
    No, it's a very nice model but I can't imagine any of my characters would use it often, if at all. It would thus undoubtedly end up sitting side by side with a hundred+ other mounts in another one of those immersive account-wide menus. That seems a bit pointless.

The question is an interesting one, though; it made me think if there was a mount that could make me resubscribe. I think there is one answer, no matter the obvious lack of proper physics: a goblin drag racer from the much missed Mirage Raceway.

Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    I already resubbed for the Hallow's End event coming up
    Anything new this year or same as always? Any new title/mount/pet ?

Thought about it, but I haven't played in roughly 8 months. I'm super behind as is. I don't really feel like gearing up for Heroic HFC to grab the mount and be done. Probably just going to stick with my plan and stay unsubbed until the Pre-Patch and catch up and prep for Legion in that month.

Grove warden is one of the ugliest mounts i have ever seen in wow.

I would not use it if i was being payed to do it...

As someone with 260+ unique mounts (I like mounts), no. Not good enough.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Yes I am. And yes it is just for that frigging moose.
    Not going to miss out on a mount that cool, that's a (Old Heroic)mythic-quality mount like invincible.

Herald of the Titans Tech Priest Bojangles's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hell no. Would need some legit fun/story content and not a moose.
    I have no desire to even set foot into a mythic raid nor will I pay for a carry.
    -=From the moment I understood the weakness of my flesh, it disgusted me. I craved the strength and certainty of steel. I aspired to the purity of the blessed machine. Your kind claimed your flesh as if it will not decay and fail you. One day the crude biomass that you call a temple will wither, and you will beg my kind to save you... But I am already saved..... For the machine is immortal=-

I'm already subbed. And I need that mount.

Deleted
    As if a lot of people would play heroic raids..

Deleted
    I wouldn't if I wasn't. Achievements that require no skill and legendaries that require no skill are ruining the game. The worst 2 features of the game by far.

How? By promoting obsessive behaviors for a hope of increasing monthly fees. It's at the heart of addiction.

If it were up to me all achievements and legendaries/artifacst would require skill.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkAmbient View Post
    I'm not going pay Blizzard £9.99 for the chance at getting a mount, no.
    You do realize that when you kill him you can loot it, its not a chance or that only one drops, everyone in the raid just gets it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by tobindax View Post
    I wouldn't if I wasn't. Achievements that require no skill and legendaries that require no skill are ruining the game. The worst 2 features of the game by far.

How? By promoting obsessive behaviors for a hope of increasing monthly fees. It's at the heart of addiction.

If it were up to me all achievements and legendaries/artifacst would require skill.
    How does heroic Archimonde require no skill, just because some guild can just zerg it doesnt mean that the bossfight isnt hard and doesnt require any skill, Archi HC is harder than some mythic bosses compared to how geared you are and his place in the hierarchy of bosses.

Deleted
    Say thanks to the dev bias to put everything interesting as a reward behind their beloved raiding game.

Deleted
    Lol.. nope.

Im already subbed but mounts are probably the last thing that could get me to come back if I wasnt.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by OneWay View Post
    I think his point is - of whole fucking game, a mount is bringing you back??? An item that has no other purpose than just bringing you from one place to another?
    And theyre all the same anyway. One mount is not better than the other besides, I for one cant stand those huge blingy flying mounts(large majority of the harder to get ones) as they take half the screen and I can't see squat when fling.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dicmonger View Post
    How does heroic Archimonde require no skill

My post was a bit meta. I was referring to those wanting another mount mainly for the mount count. I preferred the game when the vanity items were there in Vanilla and TBC because only those that truly loved collecting them collected them, now you don't know who is a point whore and who truly wants them.
    Last edited by mmocdc260e8e2a; 2015-10-18 at 10:25 AM.

Deleted
    Most people who are interested in the mount and in the heirloom will buy it for gold from a raiding guild i assume.

At the end blizzard is tweaking the "heroic kills" statistic, and they give free gold to raiding guilds.

Blizzard wants to sell tokens.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by rym View Post
    Most people who are interested in the mount and in the heirloom will buy it for gold from a raiding guild i assume.

At the end blizzard is tweaking the "heroic kills" statistic, and they give free gold to raiding guilds.

Blizzard wants to sell tokens.

That's true. Though in this case it might not be too conscious. The main indication though that they support their gold selling scheme is the gold sinks like the recent addition of the BMAH and the availability of mythic BOE items.

Before that, they were still doing it indirectly with the TCG sales. Most people thought right before MoP launch that we had "dupes" of TCG mounts. Nah, it's more likely people were buying TCG for gold to support the new tier.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    If all it takes to get someone to resub is a single mount then the playerbase is pretty damn pathetic.
    This x10 .........