Thread: M Mannoroth

M Mannoroth

Just started progress on him recently, I was wondering if speccing demo is still worth it w/o t17 4p? Also any warlock tips for the fight? =p thanks in advance

10+ Year Old Account
    t17 p4 isn't required especially if you aren't the only warlock in the raid. Going demo is still probably the way to go if you are progressing on the fight since few other classes can match the consistent levels of burst aoe on imps.

"I don’t know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve."
    --Bilbo Baggins
    Paarthurnax | Peijing

T17 demon or just destro

10+ Year Old Account
    The need for t17 varies based on your raid comp and the need for aoe on the imps and also how many other warlocks are in the raid. If you guys are in dire need of aoe for imps then t17 will be much more valuable. If imps are fine then wear t18 so you do more damage in the last phase.

I'd like to note that I've tried t17 in a raid with 2 other locks and we were still all about even and it would go down to who had well timed rng on synergy or dsi procs for imp waves.

Made by dubbelbasse

Don't discount the damage that a properly placed Felstorm does on the imps with 5 stacks of the T18 2PC buff.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by striderZA View Post
    Don't discount the damage that a properly placed Felstorm does on the imps with 5 stacks of the T18 2PC buff.
    I don't think anyone has discounted it yet it's just not another chaos wave lol.
    I've tried both and it's been so even it doesn't even matter however if the raid comp was light on aoe i'd definitely always go with the t17. Also I like having that 3rd charge for the last phase maybe someone gets sent flying by shadowforce or another has wrath of guldan and can't be in range of where imps get gripped making the aoe demand on imps higher...it's just a lot more flexible so even if I personally lose some mannoroth single target damage it would be ok because the main thing that will wipe you would be imps.
    Last edited by kushlol; 2015-10-17 at 11:06 AM.

Made by dubbelbasse