Page 1 of 56
... LastLast

Teenager attacks cop and gets shot

http://kron4.com/2015/06/18/raw-vide...ic-stop-fight/

Stupid idiot got shot for attacking the cop and now his family wants to sue........

10+ Year Old Account
    They have the right to sue, but I doubt they'll win unless there's a lot of missing information here. So to this, I say, "so what?".
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

Quote Originally Posted by Kujako View Post
    They have the right to sue, but I doubt they'll win unless there's a lot of missing information here. So to this, I say, "so what?".
    And this will keep happening as long as idiots keep yelling fuck the police and telling kids to resist and do what they want. Do what the officer tells you and there wont be a problem, but this kid said and did what he wanted then attacked the cop.

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Okay, from what I saw, the kid wasn't following instructions and the cop had his taser on him. Something happened and the kid got up and ran? So how did it go from the taser to the kid getting shot? Did the kid turn and attack the officer? Did the taser fail? You can't see what went down.
    The kid attacked the cop,

The tazer didnt do shit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeta333 View Post
    And this will keep happening as long as idiots keep yelling fuck the police and telling kids to resist and do what they want. Do what the officer tells you and there wont be a problem, but this kid said and did what he wanted then attacked the cop.
    People will keep saying no to trust the police, so long as they keep acting above the law.
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

You shouldnt attack the cops,then you are a stupid fuck,lemme guess...only in america.

I don't see how a trained officer can't handle a teenager with no weapon. Are our officers seriously that untrained, that a kid throwing some fists means you can fatally shoot him? Come on.
    Is the police officer supposed to be a martial arts champion or some shit? this was a fit 17 year old kid who attacked him. I dont understand what you expect? Do you want the cop to matrix out of the attack or teleport behind the kid? This was on the side of a busy highway, all it would have taken was the kid to push the cop into the road and he could have been killed or the kid going for his gun. Dont make excused for fuckups like this kid, he did everything wrong and got what he deserved.

People will keep saying no to trust the police, so long as they keep acting above the law.
    Boy was this cop above the law, expecting the kid to not resist arrest, to produce his drives license, HOW DARE HE.

10+ Year Old Account
    Attack a cop, expect to die. It's that simple and it's the way it is and going to stay until our entire system is tore down and rebuilt.

10+ Year Old Account
    Boy was this cop above the law, expecting the kid to not resist arrest, to produce his drives license, HOW DARE HE.
    Context is important in reading, they shoulda taught you this.

-Kujako-

Quote Originally Posted by tj119 View Post
    Attack a cop, expect to die. It's that simple and it's the way it is and going to stay until our entire system is tore down and rebuilt.
    Or untill people learn some fucking common sense and stop resisting arrest and stop attacking cops. Im fine with how it is in any system.

10+ Year Old Account
    Or untill people learn some fucking common sense and stop resisting arrest and stop attacking cops. Im fine with how it is in any system.
    Lol that will never fucking happen. Especially when you have democrats who constantly make excuses for criminals, why would they think before they act when there are many who won't hold them accountable for their actions. Including their own families...

don't attack cops.

This kid is pretty much an idiot. Although the idea of flashing brights being a crime is even more idiotic.

I don't see how a trained officer can't handle a teenager with no weapon. Are our officers seriously that untrained, that a kid throwing some fists means you can fatally shoot him? Come on.
    How much training do you think cops have in hand to hand?

It takes YEARS to be proficient in most forms of martial art, and the few "you can learn fast" still take a long time to master...even then they still can't take down someone bigger or better versed in street fighting,or cracked out,crazy or insert variable x here.

If you want your officers to be "ninja masters" then you need to have them go through YEARS of training , then pay them even more than they get now.
    Ready to have base line $200k a year cops?
    Even then , incidents like this will still happen, the will for an officer to get hurt is not any different than yours or mine...they will continue to use the level of force neded to stop the attack or stop a violent fleeing criminal.

They get enough training to handle the "average" best case scenario some get a tad more than others, depending on academy teaching.
    Some take it upon themselves to learn more, it is not required though.
    Last edited by enragedgorilla; 2015-10-16 at 06:15 PM.

Deleted
    Sometimes i think your country is entirely being made out of guns and lawyers.

7+ Year Old Account
    The kid sealed his own fate. One less non-compliant piece of trash in society. Either comply or if you really actually think the cop is not a real cop, cell call 911 and keep driving towards your nearest police HQ.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rym View Post
    Sometimes i think your country is entirely being made out of guns and lawyers.
    If that were true, who's consuming all the light beer and chick'n wygnz?

-Kujako-

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever I want, working remote is awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kujako View Post
    Well, I think the thing is all the guys who post videos where they refuse to show ID and shit when stopped at either a roadblock or while carrying a firearm is the issue here. Idiots see these videos and think oh hey I don't have to comply if I don't feel I violated the law. The officer was calm and explained why he was pulled over and that flashing your headlights is infact a crime. The kid then refused to ID himself and was going to be arrested. As far as the taser both barbs have to hit for it to be effective. They shoot at a spread and only the top one is aimed. I assume one hit the kid and the other either missed or wasn't closing the circuit needed to be effective. From the report the kid then struck the cop while attempting to flea. According to the usage of force guidelines police follow as soon as you strike them they are allowed to use deadly force. That is why I feel while it is sad this kid died, the cop only followed the rules.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have been lucky in life. I have never had an officer treat me in an sort of an adverse way. I have always treated them with absolute respect. And I do not question them when they are giving me an order. Due to this, I have been left off with countless warnings. I have been given tickets though. And generally when I see these through in court, my fines are either reduced, or thrown away. I have even been arrested in the past due to unpaid tickets (long story, and an even longer court case) And when the officer asked me to step out of the car, he was very apologetic about the inconvenience. I complied with each of his requests, and even vocally confirmed that I understand and am willing to comply. I was treated with absolute respect from the officers, and they were very nice to me the entire time. Even when I spent a few hours in county jail, the guards and such were far nicer to me than others because I treated them with respect, and did not delay when they asked me to do things.

What does this say? You have a better chance at being treated well, if you are as nice as possible to the officer. However it isn't a guarantee since my story is just a single person's record of a few situations.
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever I want, working remote is awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by enragedgorilla View Post
    How much training do you think cops have in hand to hand?
    I had 6 weeks initially and then I had to do an 8 hour course annually after that as a reserve.

- - - Updated - - -

That road looked really dark and I didn't see any lights. I think the cop may have had his brights on, and in America, it's common to blink your lights at a person that has their high beams on, to tell them to turn it off.
    cop also explained this in the video. He had a new car and he had had others flash him as well.