View Poll Results: The enemy of my enemy is?

Voters
41. This poll is closed
  • The enemy of my enemy is my enemy.

6 14.63%
  • The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

22 53.66%
  • Neither, I shall destroy all "There can be only one!"

13 31.71%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    The enemy of my enemy is my temporary ally. You band up with him to kill the first enemy, then stab him in the back and establish dominance.

#brutal

Well, Puupi is my enemy, unfortunately I don't know who his enemies are.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

It really depends on the situation.

The enemy of my butthole is Taco Bell.

10+ Year Old Account
    The enemy of my enemy is simply collateral damage.

Deleted
    I let 2 evils stand off against each other until the lesser is done with and the greater is weakened.

Deleted
    The enemy of my enemy is time and time consumes all. I like time, very reliable thing.

He is nothing, until i can discern what he is towards me there is little i will do towards it.

10+ Year Old Account
    ...is just another enemy. All shall be destroyed and bow down to my might!
    - "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black" - Jo Bodin, BLM supporter
    - "I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun. The kids used to come up and reach in the pool & rub my leg down so it was straight & watch the hair come back up again. So I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I love kids jumping on my lap...” - Pedo Joe

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The enemy of your enemy is you
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

Deleted
    Could Be anyone. It dosnt Make it my enemy or friend, but a possibility to get a new friend or enemy or nothing.

So many bad asses on this thread

10+ Year Old Account
    Salisbury, Rhodesia & Leiden , The Netherlands
    The enemy of my enemy is a person with whom I merely share interests.
    "This is no swaggering askari, no Idi Amin Dada, heavyweight boxing champion of the King's African Rifles, nor some wide shouldered, medal-strewn Nigerian general. This is an altogether more dangerous dictator - an intellectual, a spitefull African Robespierre who has outlasted them all." - The Fear: Robert Mugabe and the martyrdom of Zimbabwe, Peter Godwin.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    And the NSA profiling continues..
    The NSA already knows I read Schlock Mercenary.
    "In today’s America, conservatives who actually want to conserve are as rare as liberals who actually want to liberate. The once-significant language of an earlier era has had the meaning sucked right out of it, the better to serve as camouflage for a kleptocratic feeding frenzy in which both establishment parties participate with equal abandon" (Taking a break from the criminal, incompetent liars at the NSA, to bring you the above political observation, from The Archdruid Report.)

Whether a person or entity hates someone I hate or not is only one very small aspect of their total perception. Maybe they're shit! Maybe they're pretty ok! Too many other factors.
    While you live, shine / Have no grief at all / Life exists only for a short while / And time demands its toll.