Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Jack Flash View Post
    Sounds like a severe case of Learn 2 play.
    Ive been playing long enough to know a shit class when I see it. Dont blame me for blizz messing up Dest.

I dont need to learn how to play, my hunter. My pally. My druid. My shammy. Know why? They have goddamn healing & survivability.

Void walker is what lets you take damage. It does a load of dps when soloing and rarely dies too fast to be used (You can insta resummon every minute). Problem was how inflated locks got at the end of SoO which made them stupidly powerful in the larger world for killing most things.

Afflic might also be a little better, I found demo lacking for soloing as your felguard is far too squishy.

Quote Originally Posted by Dazu View Post
    Void walker is what lets you take damage. It does a load of dps when soloing and rarely dies too fast to be used (You can insta resummon every minute). Problem was how inflated locks got at the end of SoO which made them stupidly powerful in the larger world for killing most things.

Afflic might also be a little better, I found demo lacking for soloing as your felguard is far too squishy.
    So is that why they nerfed it into the ground? They could solo stuff lol Sounds about right.

10+ Year Old Account
    You're thinking of the Harvest Life talent that was added in MoP and then eventually removed in MoP aswell. It replaced Drain Life and attached itself to all mobs you had aggro on.
    Hariuha laþu laukar gakar alu ole lule laukar

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by IllidariCouncil View Post
    Ive been playing long enough to know a shit class when I see it. Dont blame me for blizz messing up Dest.

I dont need to learn how to play, my hunter. My pally. My druid. My shammy. Know why? They have goddamn healing & survivability.
    Obviously you do, since you are complaining you can't do leveling content without dying on a fucking Warlock Lmao

Obviously you do, since you are complaining you can't do leveling content without dying on a fucking Warlock Lmao
    Pretty much this....

If you knew how to play your warlock, you wouldn't be dying, it's still one of the strongest solo classes there is.

Take soul leech/soul link, use grimoire of supremacy and use the voidwalker. I took a 2 year break after a week or two into MoP, and leveled in Dragon Soul gear. Had exactly zero issues.
    Quote Originally Posted by HopOnPop View Post
    Obviously Garrosh would win, it's like a gorilla vs a human... do you know how strong a gorilla is? He'll snap your dick off and throw it in the tall grass. Garrosh = dick-snapper.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seezer View Post
    Sure. When I wake up in the middle of the night with a full tank, I just flip back the curtain and let it flow.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Jack Flash View Post
    This... I am almost sure he is either trolling or simply epically and terrifically bad.

OP, please do us a favor and reroll something else, a hunter would be great IMO, got the skill for it, I see.

We have enough terrible warlocks around, don't need more.
    Last edited by Gaidax; 2015-10-17 at 06:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by kneeo View Post
    Take soul leech/soul link, use grimoire of supremacy and use the voidwalker. I took a 2 year break after a week or two into MoP, and leveled in Dragon Soul gear. Had exactly zero issues.
    ^^ Pretty much this. with this talent and pet combination you shouldn't die to 5 mobs, if you do you're playing bad, accept it and improve or insist you're right and become a bad troll!
    http://www.wowdb.com/talent-calculator#NugMOdKXWAmtn
    green is the color!

I quit back in February. Tell me if Im wrong but didn't we have a heal spell that was a channel?

Im trying to level my lock to 100 & im dying like every other second. Im hitting hard... but dying alot.
    How? I've lvld 2 warlocks from 1 and they are one of the easiest classes to lvl with amazing dmg, pet's CC, etc etc.
    If you are dying to 5 mobs, try rather pulling 3 at a time. And NEVER, i reapet NEVER use Rain of Fire. In fact, just remove it from you're action bar now, and never use it again. It's the most useless spell in the game atm and is not even worth the mana cost.

If you're having big problems as Destruction, specc into Grimoir of Supermacy, use Voidwalker = win.

Hope this helps, and gl! Warlock 4evah! <3 ^_^

Im not seeing it.. and before I left.. I was pulling 15 mobs and not dying lol warlocks just seem like garbage now. If I wanted a class that hit hard and died in 5 seconds, id play a mage. Thats all Im saying. Seems like blizz fucked em up.
    Oh god this is just hillarious, comparing MoP wlocks, where all 3 speccs were just so far above anyone else that it wasn't even close to funny, unless you were playing one yourself.

Nah, just learn to play, seen wlocks in arena playing 2v2, basically solo (together with a rogue so no extra healing), litterally unkillable before 60-70% dampening.

Nevertheless you can still pull 15 mobs, but you cant facetank them and just spam incinerate anymore.

For levelling, use your pet. If you've levelled a hunter and played lock before, I'm gonna go ahead and assume that you can control a pet well enough. Rain of fire is damn fine for pulling stuff, ignore the dude who says to never use it. Use shadow fury when the mobs get too close to you. Set up portal if you're gonna pull big or a big mob. Be ready to set your pet on anything that you have aggro on. He will be fine. If you get worried about how much damage he takes, use soul leech

This thread right here is the reason wow is dying for me tho. The social aspect of the game is gone, dead and gone. Now it's just a bunch of not so nice people bitching about how they're better than others :/

Warlocks have a ton of survivability. Soul Leech, Dark Regeneration, Sac Pact, Soul Link, Dark Bargain. They're one of the sturdiest DPS classes in the game. Not to mention the fact that while leveling you shouldn't actually need any of those since nothing should get past your pet in the first place.

Destruction is a fantastic leveling spec.

But Ive leveled 4 other toons to level 100 and never/rarly died. If Im dying frequently leveling.. and have no goddamn healing... why the fuck would I continue to level it when I know when I get to 100 Iama get burned down in bgs and shit. Just a waste of time till they fix the class.
    Glyph for better healthstone over time combined with dark regen-talent in first tier,
    death coil for heals,
    lol-huge shield from the sacrificial pact-talent,
    ember tap for extra heal,
    conflag for slow, unending resolve(I grant it has a long cd) for lot less damage taken
    demonic portal if you can see the pull might be hairy..
    On top of that you have voidwalker for not being hit with the instant res-talent if it dies once

I just lvld my warlock to 100 today. It was a complete none-issue. First char i've leveled since the start of expansion

- - - Updated - - -

So is that why they nerfed it into the ground? They could solo stuff lol Sounds about right.
    They said why they nerfed it. I can tell you if you actually care for the reasoning.
    As for the success of their nerf? Went about as well as when they nerfed paladins to the ground.
    Last edited by Terridon; 2015-10-17 at 02:14 PM.
    Everyone has so much to say
    They talk talk talk their lives away

Closing this thread, it's not really productive anymore. There are some good suggestions on how to best get some sustainability if you're feeling lackluster.