Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mavett View Post
    Expand a bit on the plan and how it is going to work, because any negotiations that reach the discussion on Jerusalem is a dead end, there is no way in hell that a leader will pass up the currently most holiest place to Judaism into Palestinian sovereignty, and there is zero chance whatsoever for it to the pass a nation wide referendum, how do you think the Muslim world would react in a theoretic negotiations when they will have to give Mecca to foreign control in exchange for peace, not a chance heck even bringing it up would be a death sentence.
    Actively work with abbas, and isolate hamas. Mind you i said "actively work", not undermine constantly while expanding illegally into territories that arent yours and are vital for the creation of a palestinian state.
    It's a chain of events. It takes time and political will, but it can be done. it has been done before.

Jerusalem is a complicated issue but as you said, no one is to lose anything as it is too important for both sides.

Quote Originally Posted by Holas View Post
    +1
    Here is a video that explains it
    https://www.facebook.com/54519808560...2075544914845/

I still remember the peace the palestines did between themselves after Israel left gaza which included throwing PLO people from tall buildings.
    Sounds like hes talking about race relations in the usa.

Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    Actively work with abbas, and isolate hamas. Mind you i said "actively work", not undermine constantly while expanding illegally into territories that arent yours and are vital for the creation of a palestinian state.
    It's a chain of events. It takes time and political will, but it can be done. it has been done before.

Jerusalem is a complicated issue but as you said, no one is to lose anything as it is too important for both sides.
    Ah Abbas, the so called moderate and his government members who actively support and incite for more attacks against Israelis in the recent wave of terror, sorry to say but even the left here is kinda waking up and seeing he is no partner at all, there is nothing to discuss with him at this point or further.

Deleted
    Ah Abbas, the so called moderate and his government members who actively support and incite for more attacks against Israelis in the recent wave of terror, sorry to say but even the left here is kinda waking up and seeing he is no partner at all, there is nothing to discuss with him at this point or further.
    Your loss as well I guess. I don't care i mean, i don't have to worry about getting stabbed when i take the bus. Dont want to work with abbas? Wait another decade and see if something changes. What do you want me to tell you?

Palestinians will not be satisfied until Israel no longer exists and the Jews are driven out. You're kidding yourself if you seriously think they will accept anything less.

Your loss as well I guess. I don't care i mean, i don't have to worry about getting stabbed when i take the bus. Dont want to work with abbas? Wait another decade and see if something changes. What do you want me to tell you?
    Trust me, even if there is some sort of agreement we will still have to worry about getting stabbed in a bus.
    Abbas is a dead horse as far as negotiations go.

Deleted
    Trust me, even if there is some sort of agreement we will still have to worry about getting stabbed in a bus.
    Abbas is a dead horse as far as negotiations go.
    One thing is worrying about it while heading towards a long term solution. Another is worrying about it knowing that nothing is being done and your son and his son would have the same worries.
    Pretty striking actually.

It's not like sectarianism *puff* evaporated in Northern Ireland. There is still sectarian violence but it's isolated cases compared to what it was and it could have turned into.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and you really don't want to consider Abbas a dead horse in terms of negotiations. There is nothing beneficial for you if that happens.
    If IAN PAISLEY could hold negotiations, so can anyone.

Some Palestinians, like Hamas wants to destroy Israel and boot out all Jews.
    Others, like Abbas merely wants a state for Palestinians in the West Bank.

Working with Abbas means walking towards peace. Yet the current Israeli government has no interest whatsoever in peace, and has continued expending illegal settlements in the West Bank.

No wonder Abbas got tired. Abbas alone can't fix this, both sides must work together.
    But the Israeli practically go "lalala" when Abbas warns them that the Palestinian people is very frustrated.

And then call Abbas out for terrorism when his prediction comes true.
    The Jews have really forgotten what it means to be the Underdog.

To be trampled upon, to be denied a home, to have to fear for your life every day, etc.
    The Palestinians, particularily the ones in Gaza live like that. Suddenly they can die from Israeli bombing their cities and schools and such.

While the ones in West Bank have to see the dream of their own land going further and further away, as the Israeli gobbles it up with illegal settlements, while ignoring their pleas for cooperation, and tries to brand them as villains.

Mind you, I don't support Hamas, or the bad palestinians.
    But Likud are scum, and so is Netanyahu.

He doesn't care that these people suffers, he wants Israel to rule the entire region, and to him the Palestinians should be second rank citizens in the great Jewish Reich.
    Last edited by Gurluas; 2015-10-23 at 11:05 PM.

One thing is worrying about it while heading towards a long term solution. Another is worrying about it knowing that nothing is being done and your son and his son would have the same worries.
    Pretty striking actually.

It's not like sectarianism *puff* evaporated in Northern Ireland. There is still sectarian violence but it's isolated cases compared to what it was and it could have turned into.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and you really don't want to consider Abbas a dead horse in terms of negotiations. There is nothing beneficial for you if that happens.
    If IAN PAISLEY could hold negotiations, so can anyone.
    I am afraid both sides have a different view on the "long term solution".

Deleted
    I am afraid both sides have a different view on the "long term solution".
    Not really. And at the end of the day, negotiations are there to cover that specific point.