Quote Originally Posted by Zni View Post
You might be right. Actually we play with 2 Warriors sometimes 3. Both of my Mates are Fury. But when you inspect our Logs, you will see they are doing complet 0 Focus Priority Dmg. And we do wipe coz of Focusdmg, even on first Boss, when the Crusher hits the cannon while the Furys blading IronPeons for good dmg.

Sadly i cant post any Links here. Just watch Nadiev on Eu-Aegywnn.

For me Fury, feels like the "noob" Spec. Ofc Arms is really easy to play, but fury is like: never change target, get enraged and press Bladestorm for great results. Even CD Management is like getting complete destroyed via T18.

I dont know i think Fury is really kinda "useless" for Raids. Arms has special Role/Place in the actual Roster. High Priotarget with great Cleave on Boss, very strong execute, like nearly no other class has. Fury is like doing dmg wrong for getting a good result. Hope you get what i mean. I think i dont have to say that this is only from my perspectiv with my experience i did.
I don't mean to sound haughty, but it sounds like the problem is that your guys are playing poorly, not because the specs are poor.

Fury "priority" damage (if in by you mean single target) is pretty much equal to Arms. Arms only really shines when it can consistently cleave a second target, Fury shines where it can variably hit multiple targets.

HFA is nothing but cleave. Yes, there are certain instances of priority damage during progression (killing felcasters after transforming, not pushing them all at the same time, etc), but that's something Fury is actually very good at, because they can start and stop cleaving on a dime and they don't need Colossus Smash or Execute to deal respectable ST damage.

Yes, Bladestorm makes the spec seem simple when it ends up accounting for 30%+ of their DPS, but consider that it's really no different from an Enhancement Shaman that spams Fire Nova, a combat rogue that turns on Blade Flurry, and so on; but that's also why nobody in their right mind would use HFA as an indication of how good specs are in relation to one another. The entire fight is basically a trash pack.