Poll: What to do with Combo Points?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Sensus View Post
    They're fine, don't need any sort of changing at this point.
    Am I the only one who still has a ton of UI problems with the new Combo points?
    They break almost every time I MfD into a finisher.

For example:
    5 CP (UI shows 5 CP) > Evis (UI shows 0 CP) > Marked for Death (UI shows 5 CP) > Evis (UI still shows 5CP after Evis) > Sinister Strike (UI corrects itself to show the actual amount of CP)

Happens almost every single time, like the UI can't handle the MfD > Eviss because there's no GCD.
    Last edited by Hitei; 2015-11-10 at 10:57 PM.

I've never had my CP display be inaccurate. I use IceHUD to display them, so maybe the addon you're using is bugged? I can't imagine the default UI being bugged like that.

The combo point change made for rogues this expansion were, in my opinion, one of the best things about WoD. They don't need to do anything more with them, really.

However, I would personally love to see them remove Anticipation altogether. The talent is just too good, more times than not, and it makes having a 5-combo point system feel irrelevant. Just another resource to track. I'd rather just go back to the days of using 4-5cp finishers.

Quote Originally Posted by Squirl View Post
    I've never had my CP display be inaccurate. I use IceHUD to display them, so maybe the addon you're using is bugged? I can't imagine the default UI being bugged like that.
    Nah, I use the default UI for them, never reinstalled an addon for it after WoD.
    CP was fine before the change but now it's gets screwed up if I generate/spend too fast.

Quote Originally Posted by OneSent View Post
    The combo point change made for rogues this expansion were, in my opinion, one of the best things about WoD. They don't need to do anything more with them, really.

However, I would personally love to see them remove Anticipation altogether. The talent is just too good, more times than not, and it makes having a 5-combo point system feel irrelevant. Just another resource to track. I'd rather just go back to the days of using 4-5cp finishers.
    Why? I don't want to waste combo points, neither does most of the rogues here I think.
    Also- with 4PC and Archimonde trinket Assassination can really easily get 10CP(with anticipation), even with full Rupture buff and Envenom.