Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by nowiveseenitall View Post
    Let's enlighten you with an example:

American independence was achieved by a bunch of terrorist. Let's hope this clears it up for you so you don't make this mistake again.
    Yes, they could be considered that. The more you know.

Don't bother with debating the literal definition, just go with another analogy that works against you.

Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Stop attempting to justify violence.
    What reality do you live in where non violence has ever solved any issue. Look non violence is a better policy of you don't need to change something. But merkel is fucking Germany harder than Versailles, any issue of importance will result in violence eventually, that's human.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jakexe View Post
    Yes, they could be considered that. The more you know.

Don't bother with debating the literal definition, just go with another analogy that works against you.
    You're the one that sees everything black and white not me.

Quote Originally Posted by nowiveseenitall View Post
    You're the one that sees everything black and white not me.
    How so? Try and put an entire thought together this time and not just use buzz phrases.

Quote Originally Posted by Haibara View Post
    I just gotta ask, can these kind of posts be reported for some reason, like, insinuated death threats.
    If someone actually threatened Merkel im sure they wouldnt need Endus to tell them

Deleted
    This is what all pro immigrant politicians deserve. Normal people don't want ISIS terrorists pouring into Europe. The islamization of Europe is a cancer.

10+ Year Old Account
    nice to know from this thread that europe is full of such friendly people who murder their politicians over misunderstandings......and you blame americans for being violent.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by satimy View Post
    What reality do you live in where non violence has ever solved any issue. Look non violence is a better policy of you don't need to change something. But merkel is fucking Germany harder than Versailles, any issue of importance will result in violence eventually, that's human.
    if your implying what i think your implying you belong in one place. prison.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Furitrix View Post
    Just report it. Pretty sure it'll get infracted.
    no they'll just get ignored like they did with the cancer thread.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by Master Thief View Post
    This is what all pro immigrant politicians deserve. Normal people don't want ISIS terrorists pouring into Europe. The islamization of Europe is a cancer.
    How ironic. "Cancer" That is the disease what Christianity has been living in whole Africa for centuries. It's also funny when you say it for Islam.
    Last edited by Scarletlion; 2015-10-20 at 06:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Master Thief View Post
    A) fuck off with justifying terrorism, B) refugees are fleeing ISIS.

Quote Originally Posted by Scarletlion View Post
    How ironic. "Cancer" That is the disease what Christianity has been living in whole Africa for centuries. It's also funny when you say it for Islam.
    I think you need to be less edgy and work on sentence structure more what is it you are trying to say exactly?

Are you trying to compare christian missionaries to the immigrants?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shnider View Post
    You do realize we have over 500,000 Syrians in Saudi Arabia? And we are only 20 million people living there. Fucking ignorance has no cure.
    Please provide source to this claim that Saudi Arabia has over 500,000 Syrians.

It was bound to happen sooner or later, and to be honest I'm surprised it hasn't happened sooner. When people feel the government doesn't listen to them, finds out their government lies them in the face about the downsides of things, and even call them names and bans them from speaking these concerns, it's very easy to view them as a serious enemy.

Hopefully this whole situation won't force any more confrontations of this kind, but if things doesn't change I'm afraid it very well might.

Quote Originally Posted by primalmatter View Post
    I think you need to be less edgy
    lololololol

Oh wait, you mean your posts aren't satire?

Holy shit.

Quote Originally Posted by primalmatter View Post
    People who are causing suffering are now for once feeling the sting of it. I have no sympathy for people so quick to betray their countrymen. Shame he didn't have a bigger knife.
    3edgy5me
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

Deleted
    It's funny how the German gouvernment is feeding the far right.

Also nice of the Germans to destabilize Europe for a third time....

Remember when everyone thought that Europe had rid itself of the social disease of ethnic nationalism, owing to the fact that its most belligerent adherents nearly drowned the entire continent in an ocean of blood?

Good times. Good times.

Quote Originally Posted by Slybak View Post
    Remember when everyone thought that Europe had rid itself of the social disease of ethnic nationalism, owing to the fact that its most belligerent adherents nearly drowned the entire continent in an ocean of blood?

Good times. Good times.
    History repeating itself. People just never learn.