Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Hasn't this guy pointed out that Europe needs immigrants? His failure to kill is making it clear that the wingnuts from other countries could bring their work ethic with them and show these slack Germans how displeasure is demonstrated with a knife rather than these halfhearted "3/10, must try harder" beheadings they seem to have a go at every couple of decades.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zombergy View Post
    Most of people don't want a million refugees thrust into their society especially given the notions of security, cost, assimilation, and radical religious nature.

Its not surprising that one of those people resorted to violence.

After all when government doesn't act in the interest of its own people violence is the historical result.
    Germany is taking in 40,000 refugees and even if it were a million it wouldn't justify violence. You should really be ashamed of this post.

Quote Originally Posted by I am me not you View Post
    because the far left would not stab people over lenient refugee policies, in fact they'd very much love that kind of person.
    You only see far ends of each. The left has gone so far off the deep end most of the population is no longer considered left anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Shnider View Post
    Such a shame. Where people who wants to help others are attacked. We need more of those politicians.
    You're biased. It's help, but for who? Government is helping people that are a threat to Germans. I'm not shocked that people are tired of this shit.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by primalmatter View Post
    You only see far ends of each. The left has gone so far off the deep end most of the population is no longer considered left anymore.
    If you are resorting to stabbing politicians you are pretty far in the wing. Almost falling off it already, actually.

Well, no one deserves to get stabbed, stupid opinions or not.

Meanwhile, I'll just watch the UN welcome in the Palestinians as their government actively encourages their youngsters to ram Israeli citizens in their cars. I'm sure they'll then be unfairly treated and have to flee northwest to Europe. Come on, can we just get some realistic politicians for two-three election cycles?

Europe have a lot of problems with right wing terrorist groups that cant accept the reality they are living in

Quote Originally Posted by Sevyvia View Post
    Well, no one deserves to get stabbed, stupid opinions or not.
    Inviting people, where a lot of them aren't refugees but immigrants that came for welfare and for spreading islam with violence and rape, to a country consisting of normal people is not an opinion. It's an action against German citizens.

Quote Originally Posted by araine View Post
    Europe have a lot of problems with right wing terrorist groups that cant accept the reality they are living in
    How do you know these 'refugees' are right wing? Either way, you're right about that!

Quote Originally Posted by araine View Post
    How are they right wing? Because they are strongly against immigration?

Lot of people trying to justify terrorism.

Quote Originally Posted by Shnider View Post
    Such a shame. Where people who wants to help others are attacked. We need more of those politicians.

I disagree. What we need is to stop yelling/shouting at each other and talk things over. The men and women of those areas have legit concerns that are not being addressed.

This is what happens when people are ignored and nothing is talked about. They have been made to believe that their own Government is ignoring them and working hard to hurt Germans citizens while support people they see as nothing more than leech's to the system.

We need LESS politicians like this one that was stabbed and more communications.

- - - Updated - - -

I doubt any of them are against immigrants they are against their homes/families being put into danger cause the policitians are trying to look good to a bunch of American forum dwellers.

Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Lot of people trying to justify terrorism.
    I'm having a really hard time regarding Poe's Law here. Sometimes it seems this board is 90% troll.

Most populations don't consider what direction they are they just are trying to survive.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by smashorc View Post
    Hasn't this guy pointed out that Europe needs immigrants? His failure to kill is making it clear that the wingnuts from other countries could bring their work ethic with them and show these slack Germans how displeasure is demonstrated with a knife rather than these halfhearted "3/10, must try harder" beheadings they seem to have a go at every couple of decades.
    you would never say that in front of a German man/women. only behind you keyboard are you so brave.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by fengosa View Post
    Germany is taking in 40,000 refugees and even if it were a million it wouldn't justify violence. You should really be ashamed of this post.

The politicians should be ashamed not the man. They have failed their people if anger boils over. In the States when someone marches down the street setting fire to homes/buisness's do we blame the people?

exactly.

15+ Year Old Account
    Hehe... Where were these so called nationalists/patriots or w/e these people call themselves, when the EU was aiding in toppling of these countries governments hoping to install a "democratic" system?

Well your democracy is blooming in those countries right now ، you reap what you sow.

Quote Originally Posted by fengosa View Post
    It's easy for you to sit behind your keyboard and make comments like that, but those people have legit concerns that are not being addressed.

Deleted
    Take some time to read what I wrote earlier in order to find an answer to your question.

Quote Originally Posted by banestalker View Post
    Hehe... Where were these so called nationalists/patriots or w/e these people call themselves, when the EU was aiding in toppling of these countries governments hoping to install a "democratic" system?

Well your democracy is blooming in those countries right now ، you reap what you sow.
    Similar to the Vietnam War. American young men died fighting for people who didn't want them there and what ended up happening? they shipping their people over here to take the jobs that were left open after people died over there.

This sort of thing is a HUGE money maker for Governments and again it's the people of the nation who gets screwed over and left to die.

Quote Originally Posted by I am me not you View Post
    Take some time to read what I wrote earlier in order to find an answer to your question.
    There are more people then those who fall into the extremes of both ends

Quote Originally Posted by Zombergy View Post
    After all when government doesn't act in the interest of its own people violence is the historical result.
    Or simply when the goverment doesn't act in YOUR OWN personal psychotic fear-ridden believe that you feel is for your best self-interest as well....

...usually those individuals end up being the crazies that become case-studies for psychologists around the world.

Deleted
    There are more people then those who fall into the extremes of both ends
    Care to read what I wrote instead of repeating the same sentence over and over again ? Is it too hard?