Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Firespark View Post
    Lurky is an EU-only pet, Terky was originally a Taiwan-only pet. It wasn't intended for you to be able to own both.

Terky has actually been in the game since Burning Crusade.
    Well that answers it, stupid they put it in for everyone to own now then though.

Just got it, that was actually a pretty darn good hiding place. And I like that they used a WotLK zone, got to enjoy some of the sight while flying to it from Dalaran.

Quote Originally Posted by Brandon138 View Post
    Because enjoying cosmetic things this much in WoW is pathetic.
    Really shows how much the playerbase has changed.
    What game have you been playing?
    Collecting rare things has been in this game from launch.
    Part of the "exploring" the world that people always go on about.
    Just like coming on this forum and crapping on things one doesn't like has always been here like you are doing here.

- - - Updated - - -

It'd be one thing if it were actually rare. But it isn't. It's not really a collection when everyone else has the same collection. And it's not like they do anything unique.
    Have a lot of interest in something you dislike.
    Why waste your time on this if you dislike it?
    Some life you must have

- - - Updated - - -

Pretty sad.

At least the pixels I collect can do something.

Like what that this can't?
    You do know it is a battle pet right?

Deleted
    You know, seeing things like this makes me think Blizzard actually realized that much of WoD and their decisions around it were... not so loved by players so to say so they do try their best to do something.

I can see why they can't give more content now if the upper management kept the idea of as little content as possible(since I'm sure that happened), they can't just make content pop up out of thin air now even if the bosses changed their minds. But they do give out new pets, mounts etc now, which shows they're trying. I only hope they'll actually try for reals with Legion as well in terms of gameplay but this does give me some hope.

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    I just wonder how long it's been there and if there's more hidden companion pets undiscovered in WoW.
    It may be worth searching old zones just to see.

Quote Originally Posted by Frakchaw View Post
    Why the HELL did they make it the same color as Lurky..? Quite frankly it ruins that pet.. well done Blizz.. well done <_<
    I have Lurky too, but I don't mind this at all, it's nice they are giving those that couldn't get a murloc before, a way to get one from ingame. I mean sure, would have been nice if it was a yellow or a green one, but I don't mind too much them opening this up to folks. Murlocs for everyone

I'm so late but glad I stumbled onto this topic. Baby murloc for me!!