Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Delaios View Post
    Anyone else have trouble with looting the rare elite spider? First time I killed I got a looting error for a gray vendor item so I wasn't too bothered. Yesterday the corpse had the toy on it. Wasn't too amused when I couldn't loot it and after the first attempt the corpse no longer sparkled.
    There is a bug of some sorts with looting the spider, if you loot the grey items before anything else you are locked out from receiving any other loot. If you're only after the Toy, the best tactic as of yesterday has been to kill the spider check the loot for the toy, if it didn't drop DO NOT loot anything. Then you can wait for it to respawn(I've heard relogging automatically respawns it) and rinse and repeat until you get the toy. Just make sure when the toy does drop that you loot it first.

Quote Originally Posted by Gracin View Post
    There is a bug of some sorts with looting the spider, if you loot the grey items before anything else you are locked out from receiving any other loot. If you're only after the Toy, the best tactic as of yesterday has been to kill the spider check the loot for the toy, if it didn't drop DO NOT loot anything. Then you can wait for it to respawn(I've heard relogging automatically respawns it) and rinse and repeat until you get the toy. Just make sure when the toy does drop that you loot it first.
    They hotfixed it, you can no longer do that, if you do not loot the spider it will be mailed to you, and you won't be able to loot the spider again till the next day.
    Was nice while it lasted,

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Glitch View Post
    They hotfixed it, you can no longer do that, if you do not loot the spider it will be mailed to you, and you won't be able to loot the spider again till the next day.
    Was nice while it lasted,
    I managed to nab mine yesterday, so I'm glad I was able to play the system before it was fixed. I am glad they fixed the loot issue.

10+ Year Old Account
    Am I missing something, or is the Creepy garrison decoration the only one worth having? (3 combat pets + toy-dropping rare, while the others are more or less just "cool to see")

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggles Worth View Post
    I would have put one put in each spooky looking zone. One in Duskwood, one in the ghost forest and another somewhere else (maybe northrend somewhere). Instead of standing in my garrison.
    You probably forget how bad was looking for Qiraji Guardling in summer...

In this way we have planty of time to find rare pets and we can invite friends to battle pet in our garrison.
    Argus in 2018 My prediction failed in part... But I'm still a Spacegoat

Isn't the toy a 100% drop from the spider? I got mine in the first kill, thought it was.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tartys View Post
    You probably forget how bad was looking for Qiraji Guardling in summer...
    I was there, and because of that, I support in-garrison spooky pets.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kharum View Post
    Isn't the toy a 100% drop from the spider? I got mine in the first kill, thought it was.
    No, it isn't 100%. Till yesterday there was a bug where you could kill it, peek at its loot (autoloot off), and if it didn't have the toy, you just left it there, killed him again and tried again. A lot of people got it by killing Arachnis multiple times a day until it dropped.

I like the idea of the combat pets spawning in the garrison because they are decorations first, battle pets second. It's really cool seeing all these ghost pets walking around my garrison.

Quote Originally Posted by Gracin View Post
    I managed to nab mine yesterday, so I'm glad I was able to play the system before it was fixed. I am glad they fixed the loot issue.
    Same came back later that night to farm one for my friend, and thats how i found out it had been hotfixed

Quote Originally Posted by zoefschildpad View Post
    The problem with that is that there would be a lot of people trying to catch the same pets in the same place and people going "lololol arcane explosion!" just to troll them. The garrison is the only place you could spawn them without the mess.
    And all they would need to do is have them respawn instantly to combat this. It only takes a day or so for the maladjusted trolls to tire and move on.
    READ and be less Ignorant.

Quote Originally Posted by IIamaKing View Post
    And all they would need to do is have them respawn instantly to combat this. It only takes a day or so for the maladjusted trolls to tire and move on.
    You severely underestimate the power of those who want to troll. There would be people trolling the entire event. At least this way if you weren't around during the event you can still be invited to someone's garrison afterwards and still obtain them.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    You severely underestimate the power of those who want to troll. There would be people trolling the entire event. At least this way if you weren't around during the event you can still be invited to someone's garrison afterwards and still obtain them.
    I have every wild pet, I underestimate nothing. Terky is very easy to get now, the mouth breathers have moved on. Same with pets in the wild.

Also I do not think the pets will stick around in garrisons after the event ends.
    READ and be less Ignorant.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Penric View Post
    Side note: I just love my Halloween Themed Garrison.
    Me too. The pumpkins were cool and sort of expected, but the Seer with her ghosts is especially awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Biggles Worth View Post
    Wow, lets just keep everyone in their garrison for ever. Blizzard can't do anything good with this game anymore. All you Legion hype train believers out there keep on believing.
    In my view something like decorations and visiting NPC's could easily be extended to Class Order Halls, so rather a petty and immature point of view to garrison bash for the sake of it.
    Spawning pets in the areas for the halls wouldn't make as much sense, but that isn't reason to dismiss it because you aren't willing to consider other options in the future.
    They could simply appear elsewhere in the world, as could the current daily-quest NPC's.

I don't see anything about the current Hallows End additions which MUST be tied to garrisons.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.