Question [Resto] Lagging behind in HPS was hoping for some insight.

So I play with 2 holy paladins, a disc priest, and a resto shaman.

Usually if we drop to 4 heals we drop a holy paladin.

I am struggling to keep up in throughput, and I don't know where I am going wrong. I've tried different spec options, glyph options, and play-styles. I'm just really hoping someone here can assist me in looking through my warcraft logs in hopes that you can see something I can't.

Thanks in advance!

I can't link due to lack of posts, but my character is Shalene on US-Shadow Council in the guild Digital Addiction.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ideally no one has ever hit the level cap of the last expansion, looked at their dungeon blues, and thought "I win."

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch...all/chuckabear

Just glancing over the logs I see that your Harmony and Lifebloom uptimes are lacking a bit, only being in the 70 and 80% range. Ideally they should be as close to 100% as possible. I play with a similar comp, disc, resto sham, monk, and holy pally and its hard to be number 1 obviously with the disc priest involved, but making sure you keep up your Harmony, Lifeblooms (essentially they can be used as cheaper Rejuvs on any target with the tier bonus), and placing your Mushroom in good spots definitely helps edge you up there in the HPS meters.

Do remember that the leech trinket doesn't show up in logs under your healing. It's from 10% to 30% healing on almost all fights so you really look a lot worse on meters than you actually perform.

10+ Year Old Account
    just wait until you get things on farm with disco and holypala in raid. thats when resto healing becomes a real punishment....
    now on topic - keep your harmony, double lbloom and eflo uptime as high as possible, rejuv as your mana allows you. should be enough for you to be fine.
    Last edited by Sova; 2015-10-18 at 06:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Alzu View Post
    Do remember that the leech trinket doesn't show up in logs under your healing. It's from 10% to 30% healing on almost all fights so you really look a lot worse on meters than you actually perform.
    there is an add on now that adds additional tabs to skada to track this as part of your healing

Quote Originally Posted by Zan15 View Post
    there is an add on now that adds additional tabs to skada to track this as part of your healing
    Do you have a pointer to where I could find this? Or what its called?

Quote Originally Posted by Oster View Post
    Do you have a pointer to where I could find this? Or what its called?
    http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/skad...h-trinket-tabs

Your Harmony and Lifebloom uptimes aren't really good. Need Harmony at 99.99% and Lifebloom at least at 90%.

You don't seem to cast much. I found fights which went on for 4 minutes that only had 120 casts. That's not nearly enough. ABC, always be casting! Never stop!
    Trinkets should be leech trinket and phylactery, always. Unless you want to pad meters but perform worse while doing so. The class trinket is strictly inferior to the leech trinket for us.

Harmony / LB / Wild Mushroom uptime and ABC are probably the most important things to learn. Everything else is secondary and you can start worrying about other stuff after those things are taken care of.

even if there is nothing to heal cast a dot or a wrath

on socreathar on every player with a mark of man ari, there should be germination and rejun, and on two of those also lifebloom, this should increase your hps.
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...spels&fight=36
    also you need to dispell more
    Last edited by Seikusa; 2015-10-20 at 03:40 PM.