Poll: Your ex-girlfriend's house or your parents' house?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Voted ex gf because my most recent ex was a vacation love, vacation end/distance was the reason we split, not personal reasons.

15+ Year Old Account
    Ex-girlfriend, which I picked because I'm assuming I broke up with her after a failed experiment to see if I like girls. If she was bi, I'm sure my husband would love living there too.

Quote Originally Posted by Tradewind View Post
    ex-gf house may have spontaneous make up sexy times though. Not so much at parent's house.
    If you stay at the parents' house, you're unlikely to get any sex whatsoever.

Quote Originally Posted by Truhan View Post
    If you stay at the parents' house, you're unlikely to get any sex whatsoever.
    Depends on the situation. I have a couple of friends, both male and female, that after building an existence outside of their parents home were fucked by their spouses, and then moved back into their parents home. If your parents actually own a house chances are it is too large for them anyway, so most of them end up living in one floor alone and their parents, which are usually older by this time, don't mine someone young in the house to help around. Actually the whole Spartan hype of throwing your kids out ASAP always felt kinda weird to me, the familial bond that is more common in Mediterranean and middle eastern cultures seems a lot more healthy in that regard. Most of them, after finally getting over how shit people can be, end up with some new relationship fast as well. That is of course only applicable in southern Bavaria, and doesn't have to be like that in the rest of the world.

I'm actually on good terms with my ex and could probably live with her in relative peace but she doesn't have fiber internet so my parents by far.

Elemental Lord Lady Dragonheart's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Amongst the Wilds, or in my Garrison... >.>
    In your case, your parent's house...

In my case, my ex's house... my mother literally does everything in her power to make my life miserable and has succeeded in many aspects of it...
    I am both the Lady of Dusk, Vheliana Nightwing & Dark Priestess of Lust, Loreleî Legace!
    ~~ ~~
    <3 ~ I am also the ever-enticing leader of <The Coven of Dusk Desires> on Moon Guard!

7+ Year Old Account
    My parents are incredibly laid back so parents house any day.

My parents are cool, so easy choice. No hate for the ex though. Good terms.

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Exe was horrid, but very attractive.

Sister/niece would be at my mothers often.

Comes down to if my exe would eat my Klondike Bars.

Elemental Lord Lady Dragonheart's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Amongst the Wilds, or in my Garrison... >.>
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Exe was horrid, but very attractive.

Sister/niece would be at my mothers often.

Comes down to if my exe would eat my Klondike Bars.
    I would, how much influence do Klondike Bars have on your decisions?
    I am both the Lady of Dusk, Vheliana Nightwing & Dark Priestess of Lust, Loreleî Legace!
    ~~ ~~
    <3 ~ I am also the ever-enticing leader of <The Coven of Dusk Desires> on Moon Guard!

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonheart Maiden View Post
    I would, how much influence do Klondike Bars have on your decisions?
    A lot.

Alright, I'm bringing this thread back because I need more results for this extremely scientific poll. Preferably, with votes from the moderation team because they can (vote that is).

Parents, since I occasionally crash with them over school breaks and such and help them out, we have a pretty good relationship so it's not a big deal. Couldn't live with an ex, especially if she started dating someone else. That'd just be awkward and uncomfortable.

Ex's, obviously: wearing my mom's panties when she's not home would be weird.

I haven't lived with my parents since I was 17...and that was a looong ass time ago. I don't speak to my mother but my dad would actually be a cool roomie.

I once had an ex staying at my place for almost 2 weeks before she finally sorted her shit out.

It was 2 weeks of passive agressive hell and random- I still love you/ I hate you sooo much -discussions.

Ex is married now, so parents' house is pretty obvious there.

On the whole though, would've been healthier after that ending.
    Horseshit.

I'd definitely live at an ex's house, specifically the trust fund guy I dated for several years. Sex was always good and he definitely has room to spare at his house. Would be hard living... Hopefully his wife doesn't mind

The other ones would probably be OK too, lost touch with the first boyfriend though.

Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    I'd definitely live at an ex's house, specifically the trust fund guy I dated for several years. Sex was always good and he definitely has room to spare at his house. Would be hard living... Hopefully his wife doesn't mind

The other ones would probably be OK too, lost touch with the first boyfriend though.
    Is that your "One that got away"?

Quote Originally Posted by Mihalik View Post
    Is that your "One that got away"?
    I broke up with him so not really. He's my "I really wish things worked out other than the 10/10 sex" ex, so idk how you'd define that lol. I have very fond feelings for him, he was a handful though lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel View Post
    Why did you being this thread back OP????? I was on my way to blissful forgettance.
    I need the results to post in a scientific journal. You can trust me, I'm a doctor.