Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

Will having a female president differ from having a male president?

While sexuality plays a different role in choices, gender does as well. A man chooses his choices differently than from a woman. If say, Hilary won the election over Trump/Carson then would she be different than the others? A woman is more softer than men and would go for a more anti-bellicose role than a man does. What do you think?
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, our foreign policy would become and even bigger joke than it already is.

10+ Year Old Account
    No. she's as big a liar as all the male politicians.

Deleted
    yes.
    one a month you will have a hormonal, crazy ass in charge of the worlds largest stockpile of nuclear arms.

Deleted
    Women are too emotional

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    If say, Hilary won the election over Trump/Carson then would she be different than the others? A woman is more softer than men and would go for a more anti-bellicose role than a man does.
    That's a very general statement. If you're talking about Hillary in particular, I think James Carville said it best: "If Hillary gave Obama one of her balls, he'd have two."

Deleted
    Politicians are politicians, I don't think it matters (it shouldn't, at least) what skin colour they have or what gender they are. Everyone makes different decisions, I don't see how her being a woman is going to influence decisions.

Sure she can prove to everyone that it is possible for a woman to be the president, as did Obama with black people/ethnic minorities. But unless you can do the job well, people won't give 2 fucks about who you are.

Quote Originally Posted by Sigma View Post
    yes.
    one a month you will have a hormonal, crazy ass in charge of the worlds largest stockpile of nuclear arms.
    She's too old for a period.... Women stop having those at later stages of life.

10+ Year Old Account
    yes.
    I'm pretty sure that any woman who has the credentials and chance to become president is way past worrying about that.
    Quote Originally Posted by ShaftyMcShaft View Post
    Metzen: Magic rainbow ponies.
    Developer 2: Brilliant.
    Metzen: That's why they pay me the big bucks.

Quote Originally Posted by Myx View Post
    Politicians are politicians, I don't think it matters (it shouldn't, at least) what skin colour they have or what gender they are. Everyone makes different decisions, I don't see how her being a woman is going to change anything.

Sure she can prove to everyone that it is possible for a woman to be the president, as did Obama with black people/ethnic minorities. But unless you can do the job well, people won't give 2 fucks about who you are.
    That bottom statement, meh. If you read facebook, people seem to despise Obama for one -reason-. I love Obama though. I think hes the best president we've had in a decade.

10+ Year Old Account
    Tense diplomatic standoffs would be able to be settled with chocolate, but apart from that, not really.

Quote Originally Posted by tj119 View Post
    Because of Hillary or a woman in general?

Quote Originally Posted by Logwyn View Post
    She's too old for a period.... Women stop having those at later stages of life.
    You beat me by 59 seconds.

She will be just as bad for the same reasons--the difference is we will have to hear for the next 4 / 8 years about how it's related to gender. And bellicosity-wise, Hillary is notoriously hawkish.

7+ Year Old Account
    I love Obama though. I think hes the best president we've had in a decade.
    What an achievement!

10+ Year Old Account
    yes.
    Except Russia has the most nuclear weapons, with nearly 1k more warheads than we have. Get your facts straight next time.
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

10+ Year Old Account
    yes.
    She is like 60+... She does not even get her period anymore.

Doesn't matter, we won't find out for a long time.

Deleted
    That bottom statement, meh. If you read facebook, people seem to despise Obama for one -reason-. I love Obama though. I think hes the best president we've had in a decade.
    Yer, people are always quick to judge politicians on the irrelevant things.

Quote Originally Posted by tj119 View Post

Being a warhawk is not a male only privilege. Women can do it just as well.

And no, it wouldn't make a single pinch of a difference. Same old same old.

Alas I SERIOUSLY doubt Hillary will win the primaries, let alone the elections. I'm calling a Sanders Presidency now, with a 90% certainty. Repubs are already switching to Bernie bashing.