Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Kontinuum View Post
    What an achievement!
    I would explain what he's done but Im not going to derail my own thread.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

What do you think?

Quote Originally Posted by BlindedElF View Post
    Women are too emotional
    A couple of well known female leaders. Margaret Thatcher and Angela Merkel.

Both known for their overly emotional streaks. /s

Deleted
    I doubt it

Quote Originally Posted by Lillyth View Post
    What do you think?
    There shouldnt be other countries anyways in times like this. Why not just be one mass country? We're all the same species just different facial structures and skin color
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

More drama I would think.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Women are "softer"? Heard of Margaret Thatcher?

Well, every president is different. I don't think there's anything inherently "worse" about having a female president.
    While you live, shine / Have no grief at all / Life exists only for a short while / And time demands its toll.

woman are soft? Dude, a woman can be the most vicious creature in the universe and you don't even realize it until you're done.

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    That bottom statement, meh. If you read facebook, people seem to despise Obama for one -reason-. I love Obama though. I think hes the best president we've had in a decade.
    In a decade? Lol. So out of two presidents, he's the best?

7+ Year Old Account
    There shouldnt be other countries anyways in times like this. Why not just be one mass country? We're all the same species just different facial structures and skin color
    You honestly think a one world government would be better than your current government?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eon Drache View Post
    woman are soft? Dude, a woman can be the most vicious creature in the universe and you don't even realize it until you're done.
    I usually find that women act like men to be successful in the workplace, which is sad.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    Except Russia has the most nuclear weapons, with nearly 1k more warheads than we have. Get your facts straight next time.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...uclear_weapons

Oh the irony.

10+ Year Old Account
    A woman is more softer than men and would go for a more anti-bellicose role than a man does. What do you think?
    Does that really apply to Hillary? She doesn't strike me as the "soft" type. She is a lawyer after all.

15+ Year Old Account
    You can't take general tendencies from genders and apply them to these kinds of people.

People thinking she'll do some things better because she's a woman are all idiots.

I wonder how many period jokes we are going to get out of this thread about a woman who quit having her period a long time ago.

10+ Year Old Account
    There's enough overlap between male and female behavior that judging the quality of a president simply by sex is uninformative.

What? You aren't serious are you? You think we have a lot of fighting now? Try telling every single country in the world that one person now rules them. gg

I think she'll do fine. I'll vote for her.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Well, a female president has boobs and a vava, a male president has a pepe. Other than that I can't see differences, maybe the hair lengths.