Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemposs View Post
    If our last prime minister is anything to go by, not really no; only that people care far more about their appearance and clothing (and I wish I was kidding).
    Do they actually care though? Reminds me of the 366 shades of ugly that our's wears and it's usually the same people that care about that, that also care about the hideous concept dress on some fashion week that never actually reaches any market.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lellybaby View Post
    The problem with Margaret Thatcher was that she was a conservative.

Considering how the conservatives today continue to try to erode any rights that a woman has it feels moronic to me for a female to be a member of a conservative party.

Having a female leader of a left wing or progressive party has a better chance of working because anyone that believes in equal rights for women shouldn't really have a problem with the leader being a woman. They can certainly have problems with her for other reasons.

I myself like Hilary but I prefer Bernie Sanders. I value the policies of reining in Wall street at the 1% more than choosing to have the first female president.
    Conservative in the UK generally means more economically conservative than socially. Especially these days where they're left wing/central in everything except the economy.

Deleted
    well, billy will be loose in the white house again i guess, which should lead to some fantastic outrages from the femenist crowd :P

And scandals in general :P

10+ Year Old Account
    The country would be at the mercy of a woman's hyper-sensitive emotions, we will look even weaker in the eyes of the middle east, I can't imagine it will do much for foreign policy when she gets caught being a typical woman and talking about our allies behind their backs.
    Let's make America GREAT again. Trump 2016.

The community whined and bitched and cried, they stamped their little feet and demanded faster expansion releases. They don't get to complain now that expansions are shorter.

Yes, it will be a difference. But only because idiots will make it a difference. Factually, there is no difference between genders in political leadership, but the media.. oh the media loves the drama. And they will create it. And the masses, oh the so so stupid masses, they will soak it up, because they too crave drama.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

I think things may be planned out more... other then that...